佩内洛普-克鲁兹 最近的看得她的片子是午夜巴塞罗那 女三号吧算
英文名:Penelope Cruz
其他译名:潘妮洛普、帕尼洛普-克鲁兹
原名:Penélope Cruz Sánchez
生日:1974年4月28日
昵称:Madonna of Madrid
Pe
身高:166cm
所属国家:西班牙
获奖情况:
1998年西班牙影后(The Girl of Your Dreams)
1993年《Belle Epoque》获得奥斯卡最佳外语片
1999年《有关我母亲的一切》获得奥斯卡最佳外语片
[编辑本段]演艺历程
1974年4月28日,佩内洛普·克鲁兹出生在西班牙首都马德里。她最初进入娱乐圈,是通过与音乐人纳乔卡诺合作拍摄录像片《命运的力量》,1991年,她出演了自己的第一部影片由拉菲尔阿尔卡萨尔执导的《希腊迷宫》,1992年又出演毕卡斯卢纳的《火腿、火腿》,为自己在西班牙影坛确立了一席之地,随后她片约不断,同年又拍摄了《美丽的季节》、《反叛者》及《因为有爱》。
1994年,克鲁兹到美国发展,1995年与尼克汉姆合作了《天使之恋》,1997年她第一次与著名导演阿莫多瓦合作,在其执导的《抖动的肉体》中饰演一个小角色。而1998年她主演的《你眼中的女孩》赢得了影迷的一致赞誉并一跃成为国际明星。而1999年她再次与阿莫多瓦合作的《我的母亲》为她带来莫大荣誉,她的身影出现在戛纳、柏林、威尼斯和奥斯卡等众多奖项的领奖台上,佩内洛普·克鲁兹也成为继同胞安东尼班德拉斯之后,又一位成功进军好莱坞的西班牙人。2006年,她和阿莫多瓦又一次合作影片《回归》,这是她在好莱坞打拼多年之后对祖国,对自己的一次回归。
克鲁兹的美貌也为人们带来了不少谈资,先是和马特·达蒙传出绯闻,然后是尼古拉斯·凯奇,而后又是大情圣汤姆·克鲁斯,两人已经要谈婚论嫁,后又忽然宣告分手。再后来是《撒哈拉》的男主角马修麦康纳,亦终究劳雁分飞。最近的是她的同乡贾维尔·巴登。
趣闻琐事:
·在拍完《骏马》之后,佩内洛普成为了一名素食者。
·曾在位于加尔格达的修女特雷萨开办的儿童避难所义务劳动一周,之后她把自己拍摄《乡间高低路》的片酬全部捐献给了避难所。
[编辑本段]电影列表
《破碎的拥抱》Los Abrazos rotos (2009年电影)
《午夜巴塞罗那》Vicky Cristina Barcelona(2008年电影)
《晚安好梦》The Good Night(2007年电影)
《斗牛士》Manolete(2007年电影)
《挽歌》 Elegy (2007年电影)
《回归 》Volver (2006年电影)
《侠盗魅影/女抢匪 》Bandidas (2006年电影)
《撒哈拉 》Sahara (2005年电影)
《 Chromophobia 》(2005年电影)
《圣诞夜奇迹 》Noel (2004年电影)
《胡思乱想/乱世三人行/巴黎烟云》Head in the Clouds (2004年电影)
《别动 》Non ti muovere (2004年电影)
《芳芳郁金香》Fafan la Tulipe (2003年电影)
《鬼影人/哥西卡》Gothika (2003年电影)
《蒙面与匿名》Masked and Anonymous (2003年电影)
《两对冤家一张床》Waking Up in Reno (2002年电影)
《香草天空》Vanilla Sky (2001年电影)
《柯莱利上尉的曼陀林》Captain Corelli's Mandolin (2001年电影)
《大毒枭》Blow (2001年电影)
《没有上帝的消息》Sin noticias de Dios (2001年电影)
《脱缰野马》All the Pretty Horses (2000年电影)
《女人在上》Woman on Top (2000年电影)
《赤裸贵妇/宫廷怨史》Volavérunt (1999年电影)
《关于我的母亲/我的母亲》Todo sobre mi madre (1999年电影)
《天使之恋 》Talk of Angels (1998年电影)
《你梦中的姑娘》 La niña de tus ojos (1998年电影)
《睁开你的双眼》 Abre los ojos (1997年电影)
《颤抖的欲望》 Carne trémula (1997年电影)
《天堂颜色》A Corner of Paradise (1997年电影)
《塞莱斯蒂娜》La Celestina (1996年电影)
《爱情有碍健康》El amor perjudica seriamente la salud (1996年电影)
《 Alegre ma non troppo 》(1994年电影)
《蝴蝶效应》El efecto mariposa (1994年电影)
《女巫》Brujas (1994年电影)
《全是谎言》Todo es mentira (1994年电影)
《Entre rojas》(1994年电影)
《反叛者》La rebelde (1993年电影)
《因为爱你》Por amor, sólo por amor (1993年电影)
《四千金的情人》Belle Époque (1992年电影)
《同妻共夫》Jamón, Jamón (1992年电影)
《希腊迷宫》El laberinto griego (1991年电影)
[编辑本段]电影奖项
英国学院奖(BAFTA)最佳女配角Penélope Cruz《午夜巴塞罗纳》Vicky Cristina Barcelona
奥斯卡金像奖
2007 Nominated Academy Award Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role for: Volver (2006)
ALMA Awards
1999 Nominated ALMA Award Outstanding Actress in a Feature Film for: The Hi-Lo Country (1998)
2002 Nominated ALMA Award Outstanding Actress in a Motion Picture for: Vanilla Sky (2001)
英国电影和电视艺术学院
2007 Nominated BAFTA Award Best Actress in a Leading Role for: Volver (2006)
Blockbuster Entertainment Awards
2001 Nominated Blockbuster Entertainment Award Favorite Actress - Drama/Romance for: All the Pretty Horses (2000)
戛纳电影节 - 最佳女演员 : Volver (2006) avec Carmen Maura; Lola Dueñas; Blanca Portillo; Yohana Cobo et Chus Lampreave
David di Donatello Awards
2004 Won David Best Actress (Migliore Attrice Protagonista) for: Non ti muovere (2004)
European Film Awards
1999 Nominated European Film Award Best Actress for: La Niña de tus ojos (1998)
2001 Nominated Audience Award Best Actress for: Captain Corelli's Mandolin (2001)
2003 Nominated Audience Award Best Actress for: Fanfan la tulipe (2003)
2004 Nominated European Film Award Best Actress for: Non ti muovere (2004)
2004 Won Audience Award Best Actress for: Non ti muovere (2004)
2006 Won European Film Award Best Actress for: Volver (2006)
Fotogramas de Plata
1999 Mejor Actriz de Cine por: La Niña de tus ojos (1998)
2007 Mejor Actriz de Cine por Volver (2006)
金球奖
2007 Nominated Golden Globe Best Actress in a Dramatic Role for: Volver (2006)
Goya Awards
1993 (Mejor Actriz Principal) por: Jamón, jamón (1992)
1999 (Mejor Actriz Principal) por: La Niña de tus ojos (1998)
2005 (Mejor Actriz Principal) nominada por: Non ti muovere (2004)
2007 (Mejor Actriz Principal) por: Volver (2006)
Imagen Foundation Awards
2003 - Creative Achievement Award
MTV Movie Awards
2002 Nominated MTV Movie Award Breakthrough Female Performance for: Blow (2001)
Ondas Awards
1993 Won Film Award Best Acting (Mejor Interpretación) Tied with Javier Bardem (No award category given officially).
Festival de cine de Peñíscola
1995 Mejor actriz por Todo es mentira (1994)
金酸莓奖
2002 Nominated Razzie Award Worst Actress for: Blow (2001), Captain Corelli's Mandolin (2001) and Vanilla Sky (2001).
Unión de actores
1993 nominada a actriz novel por Jamón, jamón (1992)
1993 Mejor actriz secundaria por Belle époque (1992)
1998 Nominada a actriz secundaria por Carne trémula (1997)
1999 Mejor actriz principal por La Niña de tus ojos (1998)
2007 Mejor actriz principal por Volver (2006)
⑵ 新概念英语第一册89课 课文
http://hi..com/zgshqpzf
http://hi..com/zgshqpzf/blog/item/2f55d23369dd0a49ac4b5f21.html
新概念英语第一册 课文中英对照2
$课文73 到国王街的走法
550. Last week Mrs. Mills went to London.
上星期米尔斯夫人去了伦敦。
551. She does not know London very well, and she lost her way.
她对伦敦不很熟悉,因此迷了路。
552. Suddenly, she saw a man near a bus stop.
突然,她在公共汽车站附近看到一个男人。“
553. 'I can ask him the way.' she said to herself.
我可以向他问路,”她想。
554. 'Excuse me,' she said. 'Can you tell me the way to King Street, please?'
“对不起,您能告诉我到国王街怎么走吗?”她说。
555. The man smiled pleasantly.
这人友好地笑了笑。
556. He did not understand English!
他不懂英语!
557. He spoke German.
他讲德语。
558. He was a tourist.
他是个旅游者。
559. Then he put his hand into his pocket,
然后他把手伸进了衣袋,
560. and took out a phrasebook.
掏出了一本常用语手册。
561. He opened the book and found a phrase.
他翻开书找到了一条短语。
562. He read the phrase slowly.
他缓慢地读着短语。
563. 'I am sorry,' he said. 'I do not speak English.'
”很抱歉,“他说,”我不会讲英语。”
$课文75 不舒适的鞋子
564. Do you have any shoes like these?
像这样的鞋子你们有吗?
565. What size?
什么尺码的?
566. numbe five.
5号的。
567. what color?
什么颜色?
568. Black.
黑的
569. I'm sorry.
对不起,
570. We don't have any.
我们没有。
571. But my sister bought this pair last month.
但是,我姐姐上个月买到了这样的一双。
572. Did she buy them here?
她是在这儿买的吗?
573. No, she bought them in the U.S.
不。她是在美国买的。
574. We had some shoes like those a month ago,
一个月前我们有这要的鞋。
575. but we don't have any now.
但是现在没有了。
576. Can you get a pair for me, please?
您能为我找一双吗?
577. I'm afraid that I can't.
恐怕不行。
578. They were in fashion last year and the year before last.
这鞋在去年和前年时兴,
579. But they're not in fashion this year.
而今年已不流行了。
580. These shoes are in fashion now.
现在流行的是这种鞋子。
581. They look very uncomfortable.
这种鞋子看上去很不舒适。
582. They are very uncomfortable.
的确很不舒适。
583. But women always wear uncomfortable shoes!
可是女人们总是穿不舒适的鞋子!
$课文77 要命的牙痛
584. Good morning. Mr. Croft.
早上好,克罗夫特先生。
585. Good morning, nurse.
早上好,护士。
586. I want to see the dentist,please.
我想见牙科医生。
587. Do you have an appointment?
您约好了吗?
588. No, I don't.
没有。
589. Is it urgent?
急吗?
590. Yes, it is.
是的,
591. It's very urgent.
很急。
592. I feel awful.
我难受极了,
593. I have a terrible toothache.
牙痛得要命。
594. Can you come at 10 a.m.on Monday, April 24th?
您在4月24日星期一上午10点钟来行吗?
595. I must see the dentist now,nurse.
我必须现在就见牙科医生,护士。
596. The dentist is very busy at the moment.
牙科医生这会儿很忙。
597. Can you come at 2 p.m.?
您下午两点钟来行吗?
598. That's very late.
那就太晚了。
599. Can the dentist see me now?
牙科医生现在就不能给我看一下吗?
600. I'm afraid that he can't,Mr. Croft.
恐怕不能,克罗夫特先生。
601. Can't you wait till this afternoon?
您就不能等到今天下午吗?
602. I can wait, but my toothache can't!
我倒是可以等。可是我的牙痛等不了啊!
$课文79 卡罗尔的购物单
603. What are you doing, Carol?
卡罗尔,你在干什么?
604. I'm making a shopping list, Tom.
我在写购物单,汤姆。
605. What do we need?
我们都需要什么?
606. We need a lot of thing this week.
这星期我们需要很多东西。
607. I must go to the grocer's.
我得去一下食品店。
608. We haven't got much tea or coffee,
我们的茶叶和咖啡不多了,
609. and we haven't got any sugar or jam.
糖和果酱也没有了。
610. What about vegetables?
蔬菜呢?
611. I must go to the greengrocer's.
我还得到蔬菜水果店去一下。
612. We haven't got many tomatoes,
我们番茄不多了,
613. but we've got a lot of potatoes.
但土豆还有不少。
614. I must go to the butcher's, too.
我还要到肉店去一下。
615. We need some meat.
我们需要些肉。
616. We haven't got any meat at all.
我们一点肉也没有了。
617. Have we got any beer and wine?
我们还有啤酒和葡萄酒吗?
618. And I'm not going to get any!
没有了。不过,我不打算去买!
619. I hope that you've got some money.
我希望你还有钱。
620. I haven't got much.
我的钱不多了。
621. Well, I haven't got much either!
唉,我也不多了。
$课文81 烤牛肉和土豆
622. Hi, Carol!Where's Tom?
你好,卡罗尔!汤姆在哪儿?
623. He's upstairs.
他在楼上。
624. He's having a bath.
他正在洗澡。汤姆!
625. Tom!Yes?
什么事?
626. Sam's here.
萨姆来了。
627. I'm nearly ready.
我马上就好。
628. Hello, Sam.
你好,萨姆。
629. Have a cigarette.
请抽烟。
630. No, thanks, Tom.
不,谢谢,汤姆。
631. Have a glass of whisky then.
那么,来杯威士忌吧。
632. OK. Thanks.
好的,谢谢。
633. Is dinner ready, Carol?
卡罗尔,饭好了吗?
634. It's nearly ready.
马上就好。
635. We can have dinner at seven o'clock.
7点钟我们可以吃饭。
636. Sam and I had lunch together today.
我和萨姆今天一起吃的午饭。
637. We went to a restaurant.
我们去了一家饭店。
638. What did you have?
你们吃了什么?
639. We had roast beef and potatoes.
我们吃的是烤牛肉和土豆。
640. Oh!
噢!
641. What's the matter, Carol?
怎么了,卡罗尔?
642. Well, you're going to have roast beef and potatoes again tonight!
唉,今晚你们又要吃烤牛肉和土豆了!
$课文83 度假
643. Hello, Sam.Come in.
你好,萨姆。进来吧。
644. Hi, Sam.
你好,萨姆。
645. We're having lunch.
我们正在吃午饭,
646. Do you want to have lunch with us?
你跟我们一起吃午饭好吗?
647. No, thank you. Tom.
不,汤姆,谢谢。
648. I've already had lunch.
我已经吃过饭了。
649. I had a lunch at half past twelve.
我在12点半吃的。
650. Have a cup of coffee then.
那么喝杯咖啡吧。
651. I've just had a cup, thank you.
我刚喝了一杯,谢谢。
652. I had one after my lunch.
我是在饭后喝的。
653. Let's go into the living room,Carol.
我们到客厅里去吧,卡罗尔。
654. We can have our coffee there.
我们可以在那里喝咖啡。
655. Excuse the mess, Sam.
屋子很乱,请原谅,萨姆。
656. This room's very untidy.
诚心诚意里乱七八糟。
657. We're packing our suitcases.
我们正在收拾手提箱。
658. We're going to leave tomorrow.
明天我们就要走了。
659. Tom and I are going to have a holiday.
我和汤姆准备去度假。
660. Aren't you lucky!
你们真幸运!
661. When are you going to have a holiday, Sam?
萨姆,你准备什么时候去度假?
662. I don't know.
我不知道。
663. I've already had my holiday this year.
今年我已度过假了。
664. Where did you go?
你去哪儿了?
665. I stayed at home!
我呆在这里了!
$课文85 巴黎之春
666. Hello, Ken.
你好,肯。
667. Hi, George.
你好,乔治。
668. Have you just been to the cinema?
你刚去过电影院吗?
669. Yes, I have.
是的,我刚去过。
670. What's on?
上映什么片子?
671. 'Paris in the spring'.
《巴黎之春》。
672. Oh, I've already seen it.
噢,我已看过了。
673. I saw it on television last year.
我是去年在电视上看的。
674. It's an old film, but it's very good.
这是老部片子,但很好。
675. Paris is a beautiful city.
巴黎是座美丽的城市。
676. I've never been there.
我从未去过。
677. Have you ever been there, Ken?
肯,你去过吗?
678. Yes, I have. I was there in April.
是的,我去过。4月份我在那儿。
679. Pairs in the spring, eh?
那是巴黎之春,是吗?
680. It was spring,
是春天,
681. but the weather was awful.
但天气太糟了。
682. It rained all the time.
一直在下雨。
683. Just like London!
就像伦敦一样!
$课文87 车祸
684. Is my car ready yet?
我的汽车修好了吗?
685. I don't know. sir.
我不知道,先生。
686. What's the number of your car?
您的汽车牌号是多少?
687. It is LFZ 312G.
是 LFZ312G。
688. When did you bring it to us?
您什么时候送来的?
689. I brought it here three days ago.
3天前。
690. Ah, yes, I remember now.
啊,是的,我现在记起来了。
691. Have your mechanics finished yet?
你们的机械师修好了吗?
692. No, they're still working on it.
没有,他们还在修呢。
693. Let's go into the garage and have a look at it.
我们到车库去看一下吧。
694. Isn't that your car?
这难道不是您的车吗?
695. Well, it was my car.
唔,这曾是我的车。
696. Didn't you have a crash?
难说您没有出车祸吗?
697. That's right.
是啊。
698. I drove it into a lamp-post.
我把汽车撞在电线杆上了。
699. Can your mechanics repair it?
你们的机械师能修好吗?
700. Well, they're trying to repair it,sir.
啊,他们正设法修呢,先生。
701. But to tell you the truth.
不过说实在的,
702. you need a new car!
您需要一辆新车了。
$课文89 待售
703. Good afternoon.
下午好。
704. I believe that this house is for sale. That's right.
我想这房子是要出售的吧!是的。
705. May I have a look at it, please?
我可以看一看吗?
706. Yes, of course. Come in.
可以,当然可以。请进。
707. How long have you lived here?
您在这里住了多长时间?
708. I've live here for twenty years.
我在这里住了20年了。
709. Twenty years!
20年!
710. That's long time.
这个时间可不短。
711. Yes, I've been here since 1976.
1976.是啊,从1976年起我就住在这里。
712. Then why do you want to sell it?
那么,您为什么要卖掉它呢?
713. Because I've just retired.
因为我刚退休。
714. I want to buy a small house in the country.
我想在乡下买幢小房子。
715. How much does this house cost?
这座房子卖多少钱?
716. that's a lot of money.
我可真是一大笔钱呢!
717. it's worth every penny of it.
它确确实实值这么多钱。
718. Well, I like the house.
啊,我喜欢这房子,
719. but I can't decide yet.
但我还不能决定。
720. My wife must see it first.
我妻子必须先来看一看。
721. Women always have the last word.
女人总是最后说了算的。
$课文91 可怜的伊恩!
722. Has Ian sold his house yet?
伊恩已指他的房子卖掉了吗?
723. Yes, he has.
是的,卖掉了。
724. He sold it last week.
他上星期卖掉的。
725. Has he moved to his new house yet?
他已经迁进新居了吗?
726. No, not yet.
不,还没有。
727. He's still here.
他仍在这里。
728. He's going to move tomorrow.
他打算明天搬家。
729. When? Tomorrow morning.
什么时候?明天上午吗?
730. No. Tomorrow afternoon.
不,明天下午。
731. I'll miss him.
我会想念他的。
732. He has always been a good neighbour.
他一直是个好邻居。
733. He's a very nice person.
他是个非常好的人,
734. We'll all miss him.
我们大学都会想念他的。
735. When will the new people move into this house?
新住户什么时候搬进这所房子?
736. I think that they'll move in the day after tomorrow.
我想他们将会在后天搬进来吧。
737. Will you see Ian today,Jenny?
詹尼,您今天会见到伊恩吗?
738. Yes, I will.
是的,我会见到他。
739. Please give him my regards.
请代我问候他。
740. Poor Ian!
可怜的伊恩!
741. He didn't want to leave this house.
他本不想离开这幢房子。
742. No, he didn't want to leave.
是啊,他是不想离开,
743. but his wife did!
可是他妻子要离开。
$课文93 我们的新邻居
744. Nigel is our new next-door neighbour.
奈杰尔是我们新搬来的隔壁邻居。
745. He's a pilot.
他是个飞行员。
746. He was in the R.A.F.
他曾在皇家空军任职。
747. He will fly to New York next month.
下个月他将飞往纽约。
748. The month after next he'll fly to Tokyo.
再下个月他将飞往东京。
749. At the moment, he's in Madrid.
现在他在马德里。
750. He flew to Spain a week ago.
他是一星期以前飞到西班牙的。
751. He'll return to London the week after next.
再下个星期他将返回伦敦。
752. He's only forty-one years old,
他只有41岁,
753. and he has already been to nearly every country in the world.
但他却过世界上几乎每一个国家。
754. Nigel is a very lucky man.
奈杰尔是个很幸运的人。
755. But his wife isn't very lucky. She usually stays at home!
但他的妻子运气不很好。他总是呆在家里!
$课文95 请把车票拿出来。
756. Two return tickets to London,please.
买两张到伦敦的往返票。
757. What time will the next train leave?
下一班火车什么时候开?
758. At nineteen minutes past eight.
8点19分。
759. Which platform?
在哪个站台?
760. Platform Two.Over the bridge.
2号站台。过天桥。
761. What time will the next train leave?
下一班火车什么时候开?
762. At eight nineteen.
8点19分。
763. We've got plenty of time.
我们时间还很宽裕。
764. It's only three minutes to eight.
现在才7点57分。
765. Let's go and have a drink.
让我们去喝点东西吧,
766. There's a bar next door to the station.
车站旁有一个酒吧。
767. We had better go back to the station now, Ken.
肯,我们现在最好回车站去。
768. Tickets, please.
请把车票拿出来。
769. We want to catch the eight nineteen to London.
我们要乘8点19分的车去伦敦。
770. You've just missed it!
你们刚好错过了那班车。
771. What! It's only eight fifteen.
什么!现在只有8点15分。
772. I'm sorry, sir.
对不起,先生,
773. That clock's ten minutes slow.
那个钟慢了10分钟。
774. When's the next train?
下一班车是什么时候?
775. In five hours' time!
5个小时以后!
$课文97 一只蓝色的小箱子
776. I left a suitcase on the train to London the other day.
几天前我把一只手提箱忘在开往伦敦的火车上了。
777. Can you describe it, sir?
先生,您能描述一下它是什么样子的吗?
778. It's a small blue case and it's got a zip.
是只蓝色的小箱子,上面有拉链。
779. There's a label on the handle with my name and address on it.
箱把上有一标签,上面写着我的姓名和住址。
780. Is this case yours?
这箱子是您的吗?
781. No, that's not mine.
不,那不是我的。
782. What about this one?
这只是不是?
783. This one's got a label.
这只箱子有张标签。
784. Let me see it.
让我看看。
785. What's your name and address?
您的姓名和住址?
786. David Hall,83 Bridge Street.
大卫.霍尔,大桥路83号。
787. That's right. D.N. Hall, 83 Bridge Street.
那就对了。D.N.霍尔,大桥路83号。
788. Three pounds fifty pence,please.
请付3英镑50便士。
789. Here you are. Thank you.
给您。谢谢。
790. Key!
嗨!
791. What's matter?
怎么回事?
792. This case doesn't belong to me!
这箱子不是我的!
793. You've given me the wrong case!
您给错了!
$课文99 啊哟!
794. Ow!
啊哟!
795. What's the matter, Andy?
怎么了,安迪?
796. I slipped and fell downstairs.
我滑了一跤,从楼梯上摔下来了。
797. Have you hurt yourself?
你摔伤了没有?
798. Yes, I have. I think that I've hurt my back.
是啊,摔伤了。我想我把背摔坏了。
799. Try and stand up.
试试站起来。
800. Can you stand up?
你能站起来吗?
801. Here.Let me help you.
来,让我帮你。
802. I'm sorry, Lucy.
对不起,露西,
803. I'm afraid that I can't get up.
恐怕我站不起来。
804. I think that the doctor had better see you.
我想最好请医生来给你看一下。
805. I'll phone Dr. Carter.
我去给卡特医生打电话。
806. The doctor says that he will come at once.
医生说他马上就来。安迪,
807. I'm sure that you need an X-ray, Andy.
我看你需要做一次X光透视。
$课文101 吉米的明信片
808. Read Jimmy's card to me please, penny.
请把吉米的明信片念给我听听,彭妮。
809. 'I have just arrive in Scotland and I'm staying at a Youth Hostel.'
“我刚到苏格兰,我现住在一家青年招待所。”
810. Eh?
什么?
811. He says he's just arrived in Scotland.
他说他刚到苏格兰。
812. He says he's staying at a Youth Hostel.
他说他住在一家青年招待所。
813. You know he's a member of the Y.H.A.
你知道,他是“青招协”的一个成员。
814. The what?
什么?
815. The Y.H.A., Mum.
“青招协”,妈妈。
816. The Youth Hostels Association.
青年招待所协会。
817. What else does he say?
他还说了些什么?
818. I'll write a letter soon.
“我很快会写信的。
819. I hope you all well.
'祝你们大家身体都好。”
820. What? Speak up. Penny.
什么?彭妮,大声一点。
821. I'm afraid I can't hear you
我可听不见你念的。
822. He say he'll write a letter soon.
他说他很快会写信的。
823. He hopes we are all well.
他祝我们大家身体好。
824. 'Love, Jimmy.'
“谨此问候,吉米。”
825. Is that all?
就这些吗?
826. He doesn't say very much,does he?
他没写许多,是吗?
827. He can't write very much on a card, Mum.
在明信片上他写不了很多,妈妈。