导航:首页 > 欧美电影 > 欧美电影里常说的英语

欧美电影里常说的英语

发布时间:2024-07-23 00:29:27

1. 鐢靛奖涓鐨勮嫳璇鐭璇鍙ュ瓙

銆銆鐢靛奖铏界劧涓昏掍笉鍚岋紝鍓ф儏鍗存槸澶у悓灏忓紓銆備笅闈㈡槸鎴戠粰澶у舵暣鐞嗙殑鐢靛奖涓鐨勮嫳璇鐭璇鍙ュ瓙锛屼緵澶у跺弬闃!

銆銆鐢靛奖涓鐨勮嫳璇鐭璇鍙ュ瓙锛氳嫳鏂囩數褰变紭缇庣煭鍙

銆銆銆奣he Lion King鐙瀛愮帇銆

銆銆1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

銆銆涓栫晫涓婃墍鏈夌殑鐢熷懡閮藉湪寰濡欑殑骞宠涓鐢熷瓨銆

銆銆2.I laugh in the face of danger.

銆銆瓒婂嵄闄╁氨瓒婂悎鎴戝績鎰忋

銆銆3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

銆銆鎴戝彧鏄鍦ㄥ繀瑕佺殑鏃跺欐墠浼氬媷鏁锛屽媷鏁㈠苟涓嶄唬琛ㄤ綘瑕佸埌澶勯棷绁搞

銆銆4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

銆銆濡傛灉杩欎釜涓栫晫瀵逛綘涓嶇悊涓嶇潿锛屼綘涔熷彲浠ヨ繖鏍峰瑰緟瀹冦

銆銆5.It's like you are back from the dead.

銆銆濂藉儚浣犳槸姝昏屽嶇敓浼肩殑銆

銆銆6.You can't change the past.

銆銆杩囧幓鐨勪簨鏄涓嶅彲浠ユ敼鍙樼殑銆

銆銆7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 瀵癸紝杩囧幓鏄鐥涙氱殑锛屼絾鎴戣や负浣犺佷箞鍙浠ラ冮伩锛岃佷箞鍙浠ュ悜瀹冨︿範銆

銆銆8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

銆銆杩欐槸鎴戠殑鍥藉湡锛屾垜涓嶄负濂硅屾垬鏂楋紝璋佷负鍛?

銆銆9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

銆銆鎴戜负浣曡佺浉淇′綘?浣犳墍璇寸殑涓鍒囬兘鏄璋庤瘽銆

銆銆10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.

銆銆鎴戜細琛ュ伩浣犵殑锛屾垜淇濊瘉銆

銆銆鐢靛奖涓鐨勮嫳璇鐭璇鍙ュ瓙锛氳嫳鏂囩數褰变紭缇庡彞瀛

銆銆銆奆orrest Gump 闃跨敇姝d紶銆

銆銆1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 鐢熷懡灏卞儚涓鐩掑阀鍏嬪姏锛岀粨鏋滃線寰鍑轰汉鎰忔枡銆

銆銆2.Stupid is as stupid does.

銆銆锠浜哄仛锠浜(涔熷彲鐞嗚В涓哄偦浜烘湁鍌荤)銆

銆銆3.Miracles happen every day.

銆銆濂囪抗姣忓ぉ閮藉湪鍙戠敓銆

銆銆4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

銆銆鎴戝拰鐝嶅Ξ褰㈠奖涓嶇汇

銆銆5.Have you given any thought to your future?

銆銆浣犳湁娌℃湁涓哄皢鏉ユ墦绠楄繃鍛?

銆銆6.You just stay away from me please.

銆銆姹備綘绂诲紑鎴戙

銆銆7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

銆銆浣犺嫢閬囦笂楹荤儲锛屼笉瑕侀炲己锛屼綘灏辫窇锛岃繙杩滆窇寮銆

銆銆8.It made me look like a ck in water.

銆銆瀹冭╂垜濡傞奔寰楁按銆

銆銆9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

銆銆姝讳骸鏄鐢熷懡鐨勪竴閮ㄥ垎锛屾槸鎴戜滑娉ㄥ畾瑕佸仛鐨勪竴浠朵簨銆

銆銆10.I was messed up for a long time.

銆銆杩欎簺骞存垜涓濉岀硦娑傘

銆銆11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze.

銆銆鎴戜笉鎳傛垜浠鏄鍚︽湁鐫鍚勮嚜鐨勫懡杩愶紝杩樻槸鍙鏄鍒板勯殢椋庨樿崱銆

銆銆鐢靛奖涓鐨勮嫳璇鐭璇鍙ュ瓙锛氱數褰变腑甯歌佺殑鍖呭惈瑗挎柟鏂囧寲鐨勮嫳鏂囩煭鍙

銆銆鏈変簺鍙ュ瓙鎴戜滑鍦ㄧ數褰遍噷闈㈢粡甯稿惉鍒帮紝浣嗗逛簬瀹冧滑鐨勭‘鍒囨剰鎬濆彲鑳藉苟涓嶆槸寰堜簡瑙o紝涓嬮潰鎴戜滑涓璧锋潵鐪嬪嚑涓杩欐牱鐨勫彞瀛愬惂!

銆銆1. Have at you!

銆銆濡傛灉澶栧浗澶濡囪蜂綘鍒板堕噷鍚冮キ锛岀湅鐫涓妗屼赴鐩涚殑閰掑腑锛屼綘闂浠栦滑鍙浠ュ紑濮嬪悆浜嗗悧锛屼粬浠閫氬父浼氳"Sure. Have at it."(褰撶劧锛屽悆鍚)銆傚綋涓や釜灏忓╁瓙鍦ㄧ浉浜掕拷閫愮帺涔愶紝浜掔浉鎵撴枟鐨勬椂鍊欙紝涓涓閫氬父浼氫富鍔ㄧ颁簡涓涓嬪彟涓涓锛岀劧鍚庤"鍝堝搱锛屾墦鍒颁綘浜!"锛岀炕璇戣繃鏉ュ氨鏄"Have at you!"

銆銆2. Good night, sleep tight.

銆銆杩欏彞璇濆ぇ瀹跺彲鑳介兘璁よ瘑锛屼絾鏄濡傛灉鎴戣"Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite."鍙鑳戒綘灏变笉澶鏄庣櫧浜嗐傝繖鍙ヨ瘽閫氬父閮芥槸瀹堕暱瀵硅嚜宸辩殑灏忓╁瓙璇寸殑璇濓紝鍏惰捣婧愪紬璇寸悍绾銆備笉杩囪繖鏈夌偣鍍忓効鏃剁殑绔ヨ埃锛屽緢鎶奸煹锛屽儚锛欸ood night, sleep tight/ Wake up bright/ In the morning light/ To do what's right/ With all your might.涔嬬被鐨勩

銆銆3. She is a has-been.

銆銆鏈変竴娆℃垜鍦ㄩ厭鍚ч噷璋堣築ritney Spears鐨勬椂鍊欙紝鎴戞湅鍙婽omas灏辫: "Well, Britney Spears is a has-been, Lady Gaga is hot nowadays."(甯冨叞濡鏃╁氨杩囨皵浜嗭紝Lady Gaga鐜板湪寰堢伀銆)锛屼笉杩囷紝鎴戝洖浜嗕粬涓鍙"Well, it's better to be a has-been than a never-was."(鏄欒姳涓鐜颁篃姣旈粯榛樻棤闂诲己鍟!)锛屼粬涔熶笉寰椾笉鐐瑰ご璁ゅ彲銆

銆銆杩欏氨鏄鍙h銆傛伆褰撶殑鐢ㄥソ绠鍗曡瘝涔熻兘鍑哄囧埗鑳溿傚儚Something is off-key.(杩欎簨鍎挎湁浜涗笉瀵瑰ご/韫婅贩銆)銆丮r.Know-it-all is humbled.(浣犺繖涓"涓囦簨閫"杩欏洖鍙鐮哥墝瀛愬暒!)銆丏on't be such a goody-goody.(涓嶈佽窡涓鑰佸ソ浜轰技鐨勮皝涔熶笉寰楃姜銆)绛夌瓑銆

銆銆4. Mud in your eyes.

銆銆鎴戜滑鍦ㄦ暚閰掔殑鏃跺欓兘鐭ラ亾鐢"Bottoms up!"銆"Cheers!"銆"Here's a toast to you!"锛屽叾瀹炶繕鏈変竴鍙ュ氨鏄"Here's mud in your eyes!"銆傝繖鍙ヨ瘽閫氬父鏄鍦ㄥ菇榛樿交鏉剧殑鐜澧冩潵鐢ㄧ殑锛屽氳〃绀"绁濅綘濂借繍"銆

銆銆鍏跺疄瑗挎柟杩樻湁涓鍙ヨ皻璇鍜岄ギ閰掓湁鍏筹紝閭e氨鏄锛欱eer before liquor, you'll never be sicker; but liquor before beer and you are in the clear銆傚瓧闈㈢炕璇戝氨鏄"鍠濆畬鍟ら厭鍐嶅枬鐧介厭浣犲氨涓嶄細娓呴啋锛屼笉杩囧枬瀹岀櫧閰掑啀鍠濆暏閰掍綘浠嶆棫娓呴啋"銆備粠鎴

銆銆涓浜虹殑缁忛獙鏉ョ湅锛孖 second that(鎴戣禐鎴愯繖鍙ヨ瘽)銆傝繖鍙ヨ瘽涔熷彲浠ョ炕璇戞垚"鐢辨祬鍏ユ繁闅撅紝鐢辨繁鍏ユ祬鏄"鎴"鐢变凯鍏ュア鏄擄紝鐢卞ア鍏ヤ凯闅"銆

銆銆5. Do you respect me in the morning?

銆銆杩欐槸鎴戣稿氬勾鍓嶅湪涓夐噷灞閰掑惂鍜屼竴涓澶栧浗鍙嬩汉涓杈瑰枬閰掍竴杈箂hoot the breeze(绁炰緝)鐨勬椂鍊欎粬鏁欑粰鎴戠殑锛岃嚦浠婃垜娌$敤鍑哄幓杩囷紝涓嶈繃鍦ㄧ數褰遍噷鍊掓槸閬囧埌杩囧嚑娆°傝繖绉嶆儏鍐靛氬彂鐢熷湪party鎴朾ar閲岋紝褰撲竴涓鐢峰╁拰涓涓濂冲╁郊姝hit it off(鑱婂緱鏉)锛屽埌浜嗘渶鍚庯紝鐢峰╁瓙濡傛灉榧撹冻浜嗗媷姘攁sk the girl to come to his house锛岃繖涓濂冲╅氬父浼氶棶鍒拌繖鍙ヨ瘽銆傚洜涓哄ス涓嶅笇鏈涙槸one night stand(涓澶滄儏)銆傝繖鍙ヨ瘽鍙浠ヨ繖鏍风悊瑙o紝灏辨槸锛"浣犳槸璁ょ湡鐨勫悧?"

2. 欧美电影里的经典对白!(英,译)

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇迹每天都在发生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不离。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有没有为将来打算过呢。

6. You just stay away from me please.

求你离开我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

8. It made me look like a ck in water.

它让我如鱼得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time.

这些年我一塌糊涂。

11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡

三《The Lion King狮子王》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危险就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而复生似的。

6. You can't change the past.

过去的事是不可以改变的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我会补偿你的,我保证。

四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一样就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck.

生活本来就全靠运气。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。

8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

9.To make each day count.

要让每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

(another touching sentence)

12.Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能给我们留一条生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真爱过的人很难再恋爱.

6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我听过的最帅的男士.

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?

9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.

当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.

10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.

11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.

12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.

13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.

我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.

14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

七《GARFIELD加菲猫》

1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.

钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。

2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。

4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。

5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。

6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。

8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 (联系)

9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。

10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。

11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧

12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。

13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。

14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。

15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地

3. 英语电影里的经典台词,要标明是出自于哪部电影,中英对照。

1一《Shawshank Redemption 肖申克的救赎》

.You know some birds
are not meant to be caged , their
feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

2.There is something
inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's
yours.

那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing
and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》

1.Life was like a box
of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid
does.

蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。

3.Miracles happen
every day.

奇迹每天都在发生。

4.Jenny and I was like
peas豌豆 and
carrots 胡萝卜.

我和珍妮形影不离。

5.Have you given any
thought to your future?

你有没有为将来打算过呢。

6. You just stay away
from me please.

求你离开我。

7. If you are ever in
trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

8. It made me look like
a ckn.鸭,鸭肉 v.忽地低下头(或弯腰),躲避

in water.

它让我如鱼得水。

9. Death is just a part
of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

10. I was messedn.脏乱状态;困境 vt.弄糟,弄脏,搞乱

up for a long time.

这些年我一塌糊涂。

11. I don't know if we
each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on
a breeze.

我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡

三《The Lion King狮子王》

1. Everything you see
exists together in a delicate 易碎的;微妙的;娇弱的;精美的balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face
of danger.

越危险就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when
I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4. When the
world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5. It's like you are
back from the dead.

好像你是死而复生似的。

6. You can't change
the past.

过去的事是不可以改变的。

7. Yes, the past can
hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

8. This is my kingdom.
If I don't fight for it, who will?

这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

9. Why should I
believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

10. I'll make it
up to you, I promise.

我会补偿你的,我保证。

四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》

1.Land is the only
thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for.
Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

2.I wish I could be
more like you.

我要像你一样就好了。

3.Whatever
comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远

4.I think it's hard
winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

5. Sir, you're no
gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。

6.I never give
anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。

7.In spite of
you and me and the whole silly a.傻的,糊涂的

world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。

8.I love you more than
I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for
any woman.

此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。

9.If I have to lie,
steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。

10.Now I find myself
in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place
for me.

现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。

11.You're throwing
away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never
make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。

12.Home. I'll go home.
And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》

1.Outwardly, I was
everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.

2.We're the
luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)

3.There is nothing I
couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me.
Open you're heart to me.

如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.

4.What the purpose of
university is to find a suitable husband.

读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)

5.Remember, they love
money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game
of luck.

生活本来就全靠运气。

7.I love waking up in
the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet,
where I'm going to wind up.

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。

8.I figure life is a
gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to
get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

9.To make each day
count.

要让每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our
choices are never easy.

我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

(another touching
sentence)

12.Will you give us a
chance to live?

能不能给我们留一条生路?

13.God shall
wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death.
Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain,
for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will
save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.

2.You make millions of
decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it
changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a
hand.命中注定.

4.You know, you
can tell a lot from a person's voice.

从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.

5.People who truly
loved once are far more likely to love again.

真爱过的人很难再恋爱.

6.You know it's easier
to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.

7.You are the most
attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我听过的最帅的男士.

8.Why would you
want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?

9.When you're
attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their
subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses
knowing they're a perfect match.

当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.

10.Everybody panics
before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.

11.Your destiny can be
your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.

12.The reason I
know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch
with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.

13.I don't want to be
someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone
settles for.

我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.

14.What if something
had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done
without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

七《GARFIELD加菲猫》

1. Money is not
everything. There's MasterCard.

钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。

2. One should love
animals. They are so tasty.

每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower
with your girlfriend.

要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。

4. Love the
neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。

5. Behind every
successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are
two.

每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。

6. Every man
should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.<br/>再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7. The wise never
marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。

8. Success is a
relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 (联系)

9. Love is photogenic.
It needs darkness to develop.

爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。

10. Children in
backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。

11. Your future
depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧

12. There should
be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。

13. Hard work never
killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。

14. Work
fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。

15. God made
relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地

4. 跪求、欧美电影的经典英文表达、

1.Absolutely!——毫无疑问!
2.Adorable!——可爱极了!
3.Amazing!——太神奇了!
4.Anytime!——随时吩咐!
5.Almost!——差不多了!
6.Awful!——好可怕啊!
7.Allow me!——让我来!
8.Baloney!——胡扯!荒谬!
9.Bingo!——中了!
10.Boring!——真无聊!
11.Bravo!——太棒了!
12.Bullshit!——胡说!
13.Correct!——对的!
14.Crazy!——疯了!

5. 求一些英语电影里的经典台词

A man can be destroyed but not defeated.
一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。《老人与海》

Love means never having to say you ' re sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。《爱情故事》

Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正传》

Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。《阿甘正传》

If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow
如果我们所爱的人从我们身边被偷走,要使他们继续留在我们身边,就要记住他们。建筑会被焚毁,人会死去,而真爱永存。《乌鸦》

Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.
阿纳金,路就在你脚下,你自己决定。《星球大战-首部曲》

I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的 , 不知会遇见什么人 , 会有什么样的结局。《泰坦尼克号》

Tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom!
告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!《勇敢的心》

I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. —— The Lion King
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。《狮子王》

In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. —— Gone with The Wind
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你 . 《乱世佳人》

We become the most familiar strangers.
我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。《乱世佳人》

It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. —— The Shawshank Redemption
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救赎》

Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it’s the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作 , 为之战斗 , 为之牺牲的东西 , 因为它是唯一永恒的东西。《乱世佳人》

I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物 , 我不想浪费它 , 你不会知道下一手牌会是什么 , 要学会接受生活。《泰坦尼克》

Everything that has a begin has an end.
世间万物有始皆有终。《黑客帝国》

Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》

You’re throwing away happiness with both hands, and reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让 , 去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。《乱世佳人》

The truth is out there.
真相在那里。《 X 档案》

I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡 . 《阿甘正传》

Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .
死神在向我们每个人微笑,我们所能做的只有回敬微笑。《角斗士》

You can ’ t change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。《狮子王》

Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。《阿甘正传》

I am someone else when I'm with you, someone more like myself. —— Original Sin
当我与你相处时,我变成了另外一个人,一个更像我自己的人。《原罪》

If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。《阿甘正传》

The things you own, end up owing you.
你所拥有的东西最终拥有了你。《搏击俱乐部》

Get busy living or get busy dieing.
要么忙于活着,要么忙于死去。《肖申克的救赎》

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
跟朋友保持亲密,跟敌人更亲密。《越狱》

Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.
恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望可以感受自由。《肖申克的救赎》

It doesn't matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other. —— Good Will Hunting
那个小伙子是否完美,或者那个姑娘是否完美都不重要,只要他们能珠联璧合。《骄阳似我》

It ’ s not the men in your life that counts , it ’ s the life in your men. —— I ’ m No Angel
并不是你生命中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生命。《我不是天使》

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world , she walks into mine. —— Casablanca
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。《卡萨布兰卡》

Go ahead , make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。《拨云见日》

I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。《乱世佳人》

Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to …Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!
每一个城市都各具特色而令人难忘 , 很难…罗马 , 无疑是罗马 . 我会珍惜在这里的记忆 , 直到永远 ! 《罗马假日》

The world is a fine place and worth fighting for, I believe the second part. —— Seven
这个世界如此美好,值得人们为之奋斗,但我只信后半部分。《七宗罪》

Sam: That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it's worth fighting for.
山姆:这世上一定存在着善良,值得我们奋战到底。《魔戒 2 :双塔奇兵》

Everyone has a little dirty laundry. —— Desperate Housewives
每个人都有一些不可告人的秘密。《绝望主妇》

Shed no tears for me, my glory lives forever!
不要为我流泪,我的荣誉将永远流传。《星球大战 2 》

Sometimes people think they lose things and they didn't really lose them. It just gets moved. —— the Six Sense
人们有时以为失去了什么,其实没有,只是被移开了。《第六感》

You had me at hello.
你一开口就征服了我!《加菲猫》

With great power there must come great responsibility —— SPIDER-MAN
有了多大的能力就会有多大的责任。《蜘蛛侠》

6. 欧美电影里的经典对白!(英,译)

1 Surely it was a good way to die, in the place of someone else, someone I loved. Noble, even. That ought to count for something. (Bella)
这无疑是个不错的死法,死在别人——我所钟爱的人的家里,甚至可以说,轰轰烈烈。这应该算是死得其所。

2 When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it’s not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end. (Bella)
当生活给了你一个远远超过你期望的美梦,那么,当这一期结束时,也就没有理由再去伤心。

3. Sometimes I wondered if I was seeing the same things through my eyes that the rest of the world was seeing through theirs. Maybe there was a glitch in my brain. (Bella)
有时候,我在想我眼里所看到的和世上所有其他人眼里所看到的是不是同样的东西。也许,我脑袋里哪里短路了。

4. Forks was literally my personal hell on earth. (Bella)

Forks对我而言,简直就是一座人间地狱。

5. He unleashed the full, devastating power of his eyes on me, as if trying to communicate something crucial. (Bella)
他把那双眼睛的全部魅力都释放在我身上了,好像试图跟我说某件至关重要的事情似的。

6. I decided as long as I was going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly. (Edward)
我想好了,反正是下地狱,我还不如来他个一不做二不休。

7. His voice was like melting honey. I could imagine how much more overwhelming his eyes would be. (Bella)
他的声音甜得跟蜂蜜似的。我可以想像出他的眼神的杀伤力不知还要比这大多少。

8. Don’t be offended, but you seem to be one of those people who just attract accidents like a magnet. So…try not to fall into the ocean or get run over or anything, all right? (Edward)
你可别不高兴,我觉得你似乎就是那种就像磁铁一样,对事故特别有吸引力的人。所以,尽量别掉到海里去了,或者往车轮下面钻什么的,好吗?

9. He stared into my eyes, and I saw how light his eyes were, lighter than I’d ever seen them, golden butterscotch. (Bella)
他盯着我的眼睛,我能看到他的眼睛是多么的明亮,比我以前看到的都要明亮,就像金黄色的奶油糖果一样。

10. Only you could get in trouble in a town this small. You would have devastated their crime rate statistics for a decade, you know. (Edward)
只有你才会在这么小的一个城市里遇到麻烦。你知道吗,你本来会打破他们十年来的犯罪率统计数据的。

11. You’re a magnet for accidents-that’s not a broad enough classification. You are a magnet for trouble. If there is anything dangerous within a ten-mile radius, it will invariably find you. (Edward)
你不是一个只吸引事故的人——这个范围还不够宽,你是一个吸引麻烦的人。只要方圆十英里的范围内有任何危险,肯定就能找到你。

12. I’ve never tried to keep a specific person alive before, and it’s much more troublesome than I would have believed. But that’s probably just because it’s you. Ordinary people seem to make it through the day without so many catastrophes. (Edward)
我以前从来没有试图去救某一个人,而这比我先前想象的要麻烦得多,但也许仅仅是因为是你的缘故。普通人似乎一天里没有这么多灾多难的。

13. Your number was up the first time I met you. (Edward)
第一次遇见你的时候你就劫数难逃。

14. About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was part of him — and I didn’t know how potent that part might be — that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him. (Bella)
有三件事我是可以肯定的:第一,Edward是一个吸血鬼;第二,在他身体内有一部分——我不知道那一部分起多大作用——非常渴望我的鲜血;第三,我毫无条件地、不可救药地爱上了他。

15. It’s twilight. It’s the safest time of day for us. The easiest time. But also the saddest, in a way…the end of another day, the return of the night. Darkness is so predictable, don’t you think? (Edward)
已经是傍晚了。这是一天中对我们最安全的时刻,最轻松的时刻,在某种程度上,却也是最伤感的……又一天的结束,夜晚的回归,黑暗总是如期而至,你不这样觉得吗?

16. He grinned his crooked smile at me, stopping my breath and my heart. I couldn’t imagine how an angel could be any more glorius. There was nothing about him that could be improved upon. (Bella)
他冲我狡黠地笑着,我不由得停住了呼吸,心跳也停了。我实在想像不出来一个天使怎么可能比他更加迷人,他已经是漂亮得无以复加了。

17. I realized slowly that his words should frighten me. I waited for that fear to come, but all I could seem to feel was an ache for his pain. (Bella)
慢慢地我意识到自己应该对他的话感到害怕才对。我等待着那种恐惧的降临,可是似乎我所能感觉得到的只有因为他的痛苦而带来的心痛。

18. I’m essentially a selfish creature. I crave your company too much to do what I should. (Edward)
从本质上讲,我是一个自私的动物,我太渴望你做伴了,该做的事情我是不会错过的。

19. Common sense told me I should be terrified. Instead, I was relieved to finally understand. And I was filled with compassion for his suffering, even now, as he confessed his craving to take my life. (Bella)
按常理说,我应该感到害怕才对,可我却为能揭开这一谜底感到轻松。我十分同情他所经历的所有这些痛苦,哪怕是现在,他表白要夺去我的生命。

阅读全文

与欧美电影里常说的英语相关的资料

热点内容
显示器电视投影看电影 浏览:754
我家万达电影票 浏览:607
奇奇电影网在线观看伦 浏览:293
爸爸什么电影 浏览:228
斑马电影网最新电影 浏览:690
动漫电影仙女 浏览:396
通过蓝牙看电脑电影 浏览:315
2020日本动漫电影豆瓣高分 浏览:114
关于吉他的电影有什么动画 浏览:473
电影怎么导入psv 浏览:335
电影票房交税 浏览:562
罗温艾金森电影有哪些 浏览:27
搞笑电影大全最新 浏览:638
电脑腾讯看电影的软件哪个好 浏览:36
说一下周星驰的电影 浏览:999
圣诞有哪些电影上映 浏览:869
电影推荐豆瓣高分隐秘 浏览:884
2017年良心国产电影 浏览:678
灾难美国电影什么大桥 浏览:782
2018河南微电影大赛 浏览:560