導航:首頁 > 電影天堂 > 馬德里1987good電影院

馬德里1987good電影院

發布時間:2025-01-19 04:46:49

美國電影撒哈拉騎兵的女主角叫什麼名字

佩內洛普-克魯茲 最近的看得她的片子是午夜巴塞羅那 女三號吧算

英文名:Penelope Cruz
其他譯名:潘妮洛普、帕尼洛普-克魯茲
原名:Penélope Cruz Sánchez
生日:1974年4月28日
昵稱:Madonna of Madrid
Pe
身高:166cm
所屬國家:西班牙
獲獎情況:
1998年西班牙影後(The Girl of Your Dreams)
1993年《Belle Epoque》獲得奧斯卡最佳外語片
1999年《有關我母親的一切》獲得奧斯卡最佳外語片

[編輯本段]演藝歷程
1974年4月28日,佩內洛普·克魯茲出生在西班牙首都馬德里。她最初進入娛樂圈,是通過與音樂人納喬卡諾合作拍攝錄像片《命運的力量》,1991年,她出演了自己的第一部影片由拉菲爾阿爾卡薩爾執導的《希臘迷宮》,1992年又出演畢卡斯盧納的《火腿、火腿》,為自己在西班牙影壇確立了一席之地,隨後她片約不斷,同年又拍攝了《美麗的季節》、《反叛者》及《因為有愛》。
1994年,克魯茲到美國發展,1995年與尼克漢姆合作了《天使之戀》,1997年她第一次與著名導演阿莫多瓦合作,在其執導的《抖動的肉體》中飾演一個小角色。而1998年她主演的《你眼中的女孩》贏得了影迷的一致贊譽並一躍成為國際明星。而1999年她再次與阿莫多瓦合作的《我的母親》為她帶來莫大榮譽,她的身影出現在戛納、柏林、威尼斯和奧斯卡等眾多獎項的領獎台上,佩內洛普·克魯茲也成為繼同胞安東尼班德拉斯之後,又一位成功進軍好萊塢的西班牙人。2006年,她和阿莫多瓦又一次合作影片《回歸》,這是她在好萊塢打拚多年之後對祖國,對自己的一次回歸。
克魯茲的美貌也為人們帶來了不少談資,先是和馬特·達蒙傳出緋聞,然後是尼古拉斯·凱奇,而後又是大情聖湯姆·克魯斯,兩人已經要談婚論嫁,後又忽然宣告分手。再後來是《撒哈拉》的男主角馬修麥康納,亦終究勞雁分飛。最近的是她的同鄉賈維爾·巴登。
趣聞瑣事:
·在拍完《駿馬》之後,佩內洛普成為了一名素食者。
·曾在位於加爾格達的修女特雷薩開辦的兒童避難所義務勞動一周,之後她把自己拍攝《鄉間高低路》的片酬全部捐獻給了避難所。
[編輯本段]電影列表
《破碎的擁抱》Los Abrazos rotos (2009年電影)
《午夜巴塞羅那》Vicky Cristina Barcelona(2008年電影)
《晚安好夢》The Good Night(2007年電影)
《鬥牛士》Manolete(2007年電影)
《輓歌》 Elegy (2007年電影)
《回歸 》Volver (2006年電影)
《俠盜魅影/女搶匪 》Bandidas (2006年電影)
《撒哈拉 》Sahara (2005年電影)
《 Chromophobia 》(2005年電影)
《聖誕夜奇跡 》Noel (2004年電影)
《胡思亂想/亂世三人行/巴黎煙雲》Head in the Clouds (2004年電影)
《別動 》Non ti muovere (2004年電影)
《芳芳鬱金香》Fafan la Tulipe (2003年電影)
《鬼影人/哥西卡》Gothika (2003年電影)
《蒙面與匿名》Masked and Anonymous (2003年電影)
《兩對冤家一張床》Waking Up in Reno (2002年電影)
《香草天空》Vanilla Sky (2001年電影)
《柯萊利上尉的曼陀林》Captain Corelli's Mandolin (2001年電影)
《大毒梟》Blow (2001年電影)
《沒有上帝的消息》Sin noticias de Dios (2001年電影)
《脫韁野馬》All the Pretty Horses (2000年電影)
《女人在上》Woman on Top (2000年電影)
《赤裸貴婦/宮廷怨史》Volavérunt (1999年電影)
《關於我的母親/我的母親》Todo sobre mi madre (1999年電影)
《天使之戀 》Talk of Angels (1998年電影)
《你夢中的姑娘》 La niña de tus ojos (1998年電影)
《睜開你的雙眼》 Abre los ojos (1997年電影)
《顫抖的慾望》 Carne trémula (1997年電影)
《天堂顏色》A Corner of Paradise (1997年電影)
《塞萊斯蒂娜》La Celestina (1996年電影)
《愛情有礙健康》El amor perjudica seriamente la salud (1996年電影)
《 Alegre ma non troppo 》(1994年電影)
《蝴蝶效應》El efecto mariposa (1994年電影)
《女巫》Brujas (1994年電影)
《全是謊言》Todo es mentira (1994年電影)
《Entre rojas》(1994年電影)
《反叛者》La rebelde (1993年電影)
《因為愛你》Por amor, sólo por amor (1993年電影)
《四千金的情人》Belle Époque (1992年電影)
《同妻共夫》Jamón, Jamón (1992年電影)
《希臘迷宮》El laberinto griego (1991年電影)
[編輯本段]電影獎項
英國學院獎(BAFTA)最佳女配角Penélope Cruz《午夜巴塞羅納》Vicky Cristina Barcelona
奧斯卡金像獎
2007 Nominated Academy Award Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role for: Volver (2006)
ALMA Awards
1999 Nominated ALMA Award Outstanding Actress in a Feature Film for: The Hi-Lo Country (1998)
2002 Nominated ALMA Award Outstanding Actress in a Motion Picture for: Vanilla Sky (2001)
英國電影和電視藝術學院
2007 Nominated BAFTA Award Best Actress in a Leading Role for: Volver (2006)
Blockbuster Entertainment Awards
2001 Nominated Blockbuster Entertainment Award Favorite Actress - Drama/Romance for: All the Pretty Horses (2000)
戛納電影節 - 最佳女演員 : Volver (2006) avec Carmen Maura; Lola Dueñas; Blanca Portillo; Yohana Cobo et Chus Lampreave
David di Donatello Awards
2004 Won David Best Actress (Migliore Attrice Protagonista) for: Non ti muovere (2004)
European Film Awards
1999 Nominated European Film Award Best Actress for: La Niña de tus ojos (1998)
2001 Nominated Audience Award Best Actress for: Captain Corelli's Mandolin (2001)
2003 Nominated Audience Award Best Actress for: Fanfan la tulipe (2003)
2004 Nominated European Film Award Best Actress for: Non ti muovere (2004)
2004 Won Audience Award Best Actress for: Non ti muovere (2004)
2006 Won European Film Award Best Actress for: Volver (2006)
Fotogramas de Plata
1999 Mejor Actriz de Cine por: La Niña de tus ojos (1998)
2007 Mejor Actriz de Cine por Volver (2006)
金球獎
2007 Nominated Golden Globe Best Actress in a Dramatic Role for: Volver (2006)
Goya Awards
1993 (Mejor Actriz Principal) por: Jamón, jamón (1992)
1999 (Mejor Actriz Principal) por: La Niña de tus ojos (1998)
2005 (Mejor Actriz Principal) nominada por: Non ti muovere (2004)
2007 (Mejor Actriz Principal) por: Volver (2006)
Imagen Foundation Awards
2003 - Creative Achievement Award
MTV Movie Awards
2002 Nominated MTV Movie Award Breakthrough Female Performance for: Blow (2001)
Ondas Awards
1993 Won Film Award Best Acting (Mejor Interpretación) Tied with Javier Bardem (No award category given officially).
Festival de cine de Peñíscola
1995 Mejor actriz por Todo es mentira (1994)
金酸莓獎
2002 Nominated Razzie Award Worst Actress for: Blow (2001), Captain Corelli's Mandolin (2001) and Vanilla Sky (2001).
Unión de actores
1993 nominada a actriz novel por Jamón, jamón (1992)
1993 Mejor actriz secundaria por Belle époque (1992)
1998 Nominada a actriz secundaria por Carne trémula (1997)
1999 Mejor actriz principal por La Niña de tus ojos (1998)
2007 Mejor actriz principal por Volver (2006)

⑵ 新概念英語第一冊89課 課文

http://hi..com/zgshqpzf
http://hi..com/zgshqpzf/blog/item/2f55d23369dd0a49ac4b5f21.html

新概念英語第一冊 課文中英對照2
$課文73 到國王街的走法
550. Last week Mrs. Mills went to London.
上星期米爾斯夫人去了倫敦。
551. She does not know London very well, and she lost her way.
她對倫敦不很熟悉,因此迷了路。
552. Suddenly, she saw a man near a bus stop.
突然,她在公共汽車站附近看到一個男人。「
553. 'I can ask him the way.' she said to herself.
我可以向他問路,」她想。
554. 'Excuse me,' she said. 'Can you tell me the way to King Street, please?'
「對不起,您能告訴我到國王街怎麼走嗎?」她說。
555. The man smiled pleasantly.
這人友好地笑了笑。
556. He did not understand English!
他不懂英語!
557. He spoke German.
他講德語。
558. He was a tourist.
他是個旅遊者。
559. Then he put his hand into his pocket,
然後他把手伸進了衣袋,
560. and took out a phrasebook.
掏出了一本常用語手冊。
561. He opened the book and found a phrase.
他翻開書找到了一條短語。
562. He read the phrase slowly.
他緩慢地讀著短語。
563. 'I am sorry,' he said. 'I do not speak English.'
」很抱歉,「他說,」我不會講英語。」
$課文75 不舒適的鞋子
564. Do you have any shoes like these?
像這樣的鞋子你們有嗎?
565. What size?
什麼尺碼的?
566. numbe five.
5號的。
567. what color?
什麼顏色?
568. Black.
黑的
569. I'm sorry.
對不起,
570. We don't have any.
我們沒有。
571. But my sister bought this pair last month.
但是,我姐姐上個月買到了這樣的一雙。
572. Did she buy them here?
她是在這兒買的嗎?
573. No, she bought them in the U.S.
不。她是在美國買的。
574. We had some shoes like those a month ago,
一個月前我們有這要的鞋。
575. but we don't have any now.
但是現在沒有了。
576. Can you get a pair for me, please?
您能為我找一雙嗎?
577. I'm afraid that I can't.
恐怕不行。
578. They were in fashion last year and the year before last.
這鞋在去年和前年時興,
579. But they're not in fashion this year.
而今年已不流行了。
580. These shoes are in fashion now.
現在流行的是這種鞋子。
581. They look very uncomfortable.
這種鞋子看上去很不舒適。
582. They are very uncomfortable.
的確很不舒適。
583. But women always wear uncomfortable shoes!
可是女人們總是穿不舒適的鞋子!
$課文77 要命的牙痛
584. Good morning. Mr. Croft.
早上好,克羅夫特先生。
585. Good morning, nurse.
早上好,護士。
586. I want to see the dentist,please.
我想見牙科醫生。
587. Do you have an appointment?
您約好了嗎?
588. No, I don't.
沒有。
589. Is it urgent?
急嗎?
590. Yes, it is.
是的,
591. It's very urgent.
很急。
592. I feel awful.
我難受極了,
593. I have a terrible toothache.
牙痛得要命。
594. Can you come at 10 a.m.on Monday, April 24th?
您在4月24日星期一上午10點鍾來行嗎?
595. I must see the dentist now,nurse.
我必須現在就見牙科醫生,護士。
596. The dentist is very busy at the moment.
牙科醫生這會兒很忙。
597. Can you come at 2 p.m.?
您下午兩點鍾來行嗎?
598. That's very late.
那就太晚了。
599. Can the dentist see me now?
牙科醫生現在就不能給我看一下嗎?
600. I'm afraid that he can't,Mr. Croft.
恐怕不能,克羅夫特先生。
601. Can't you wait till this afternoon?
您就不能等到今天下午嗎?
602. I can wait, but my toothache can't!
我倒是可以等。可是我的牙痛等不了啊!
$課文79 卡羅爾的購物單
603. What are you doing, Carol?
卡羅爾,你在干什麼?
604. I'm making a shopping list, Tom.
我在寫購物單,湯姆。
605. What do we need?
我們都需要什麼?
606. We need a lot of thing this week.
這星期我們需要很多東西。
607. I must go to the grocer's.
我得去一下食品店。
608. We haven't got much tea or coffee,
我們的茶葉和咖啡不多了,
609. and we haven't got any sugar or jam.
糖和果醬也沒有了。
610. What about vegetables?
蔬菜呢?
611. I must go to the greengrocer's.
我還得到蔬菜水果店去一下。
612. We haven't got many tomatoes,
我們番茄不多了,
613. but we've got a lot of potatoes.
但土豆還有不少。
614. I must go to the butcher's, too.
我還要到肉店去一下。
615. We need some meat.
我們需要些肉。
616. We haven't got any meat at all.
我們一點肉也沒有了。
617. Have we got any beer and wine?
我們還有啤酒和葡萄酒嗎?
618. And I'm not going to get any!
沒有了。不過,我不打算去買!
619. I hope that you've got some money.
我希望你還有錢。
620. I haven't got much.
我的錢不多了。
621. Well, I haven't got much either!
唉,我也不多了。
$課文81 烤牛肉和土豆
622. Hi, Carol!Where's Tom?
你好,卡羅爾!湯姆在哪兒?
623. He's upstairs.
他在樓上。
624. He's having a bath.
他正在洗澡。湯姆!
625. Tom!Yes?
什麼事?
626. Sam's here.
薩姆來了。
627. I'm nearly ready.
我馬上就好。
628. Hello, Sam.
你好,薩姆。
629. Have a cigarette.
請抽煙。
630. No, thanks, Tom.
不,謝謝,湯姆。
631. Have a glass of whisky then.
那麼,來杯威士忌吧。
632. OK. Thanks.
好的,謝謝。
633. Is dinner ready, Carol?
卡羅爾,飯好了嗎?
634. It's nearly ready.
馬上就好。
635. We can have dinner at seven o'clock.
7點鍾我們可以吃飯。
636. Sam and I had lunch together today.
我和薩姆今天一起吃的午飯。
637. We went to a restaurant.
我們去了一家飯店。
638. What did you have?
你們吃了什麼?
639. We had roast beef and potatoes.
我們吃的是烤牛肉和土豆。
640. Oh!
噢!
641. What's the matter, Carol?
怎麼了,卡羅爾?
642. Well, you're going to have roast beef and potatoes again tonight!
唉,今晚你們又要吃烤牛肉和土豆了!
$課文83 度假
643. Hello, Sam.Come in.
你好,薩姆。進來吧。
644. Hi, Sam.
你好,薩姆。
645. We're having lunch.
我們正在吃午飯,
646. Do you want to have lunch with us?
你跟我們一起吃午飯好嗎?
647. No, thank you. Tom.
不,湯姆,謝謝。
648. I've already had lunch.
我已經吃過飯了。
649. I had a lunch at half past twelve.
我在12點半吃的。
650. Have a cup of coffee then.
那麼喝杯咖啡吧。
651. I've just had a cup, thank you.
我剛喝了一杯,謝謝。
652. I had one after my lunch.
我是在飯後喝的。
653. Let's go into the living room,Carol.
我們到客廳里去吧,卡羅爾。
654. We can have our coffee there.
我們可以在那裡喝咖啡。
655. Excuse the mess, Sam.
屋子很亂,請原諒,薩姆。
656. This room's very untidy.
誠心誠意里亂七八糟。
657. We're packing our suitcases.
我們正在收拾手提箱。
658. We're going to leave tomorrow.
明天我們就要走了。
659. Tom and I are going to have a holiday.
我和湯姆准備去度假。
660. Aren't you lucky!
你們真幸運!
661. When are you going to have a holiday, Sam?
薩姆,你准備什麼時候去度假?
662. I don't know.
我不知道。
663. I've already had my holiday this year.
今年我已度過假了。
664. Where did you go?
你去哪兒了?
665. I stayed at home!
我呆在這里了!
$課文85 巴黎之春
666. Hello, Ken.
你好,肯。
667. Hi, George.
你好,喬治。
668. Have you just been to the cinema?
你剛去過電影院嗎?
669. Yes, I have.
是的,我剛去過。
670. What's on?
上映什麼片子?
671. 'Paris in the spring'.
《巴黎之春》。
672. Oh, I've already seen it.
噢,我已看過了。
673. I saw it on television last year.
我是去年在電視上看的。
674. It's an old film, but it's very good.
這是老部片子,但很好。
675. Paris is a beautiful city.
巴黎是座美麗的城市。
676. I've never been there.
我從未去過。
677. Have you ever been there, Ken?
肯,你去過嗎?
678. Yes, I have. I was there in April.
是的,我去過。4月份我在那兒。
679. Pairs in the spring, eh?
那是巴黎之春,是嗎?
680. It was spring,
是春天,
681. but the weather was awful.
但天氣太糟了。
682. It rained all the time.
一直在下雨。
683. Just like London!
就像倫敦一樣!
$課文87 車禍
684. Is my car ready yet?
我的汽車修好了嗎?
685. I don't know. sir.
我不知道,先生。
686. What's the number of your car?
您的汽車牌號是多少?
687. It is LFZ 312G.
是 LFZ312G。
688. When did you bring it to us?
您什麼時候送來的?
689. I brought it here three days ago.
3天前。
690. Ah, yes, I remember now.
啊,是的,我現在記起來了。
691. Have your mechanics finished yet?
你們的機械師修好了嗎?
692. No, they're still working on it.
沒有,他們還在修呢。
693. Let's go into the garage and have a look at it.
我們到車庫去看一下吧。
694. Isn't that your car?
這難道不是您的車嗎?
695. Well, it was my car.
唔,這曾是我的車。
696. Didn't you have a crash?
難說您沒有出車禍嗎?
697. That's right.
是啊。
698. I drove it into a lamp-post.
我把汽車撞在電線桿上了。
699. Can your mechanics repair it?
你們的機械師能修好嗎?
700. Well, they're trying to repair it,sir.
啊,他們正設法修呢,先生。
701. But to tell you the truth.
不過說實在的,
702. you need a new car!
您需要一輛新車了。
$課文89 待售
703. Good afternoon.
下午好。
704. I believe that this house is for sale. That's right.
我想這房子是要出售的吧!是的。
705. May I have a look at it, please?
我可以看一看嗎?
706. Yes, of course. Come in.
可以,當然可以。請進。
707. How long have you lived here?
您在這里住了多長時間?
708. I've live here for twenty years.
我在這里住了20年了。
709. Twenty years!
20年!
710. That's long time.
這個時間可不短。
711. Yes, I've been here since 1976.
1976.是啊,從1976年起我就住在這里。
712. Then why do you want to sell it?
那麼,您為什麼要賣掉它呢?
713. Because I've just retired.
因為我剛退休。
714. I want to buy a small house in the country.
我想在鄉下買幢小房子。
715. How much does this house cost?
這座房子賣多少錢?
716. that's a lot of money.
我可真是一大筆錢呢!
717. it's worth every penny of it.
它確確實實值這么多錢。
718. Well, I like the house.
啊,我喜歡這房子,
719. but I can't decide yet.
但我還不能決定。
720. My wife must see it first.
我妻子必須先來看一看。
721. Women always have the last word.
女人總是最後說了算的。
$課文91 可憐的伊恩!
722. Has Ian sold his house yet?
伊恩已指他的房子賣掉了嗎?
723. Yes, he has.
是的,賣掉了。
724. He sold it last week.
他上星期賣掉的。
725. Has he moved to his new house yet?
他已經遷進新居了嗎?
726. No, not yet.
不,還沒有。
727. He's still here.
他仍在這里。
728. He's going to move tomorrow.
他打算明天搬家。
729. When? Tomorrow morning.
什麼時候?明天上午嗎?
730. No. Tomorrow afternoon.
不,明天下午。
731. I'll miss him.
我會想念他的。
732. He has always been a good neighbour.
他一直是個好鄰居。
733. He's a very nice person.
他是個非常好的人,
734. We'll all miss him.
我們大學都會想念他的。
735. When will the new people move into this house?
新住戶什麼時候搬進這所房子?
736. I think that they'll move in the day after tomorrow.
我想他們將會在後天搬進來吧。
737. Will you see Ian today,Jenny?
詹尼,您今天會見到伊恩嗎?
738. Yes, I will.
是的,我會見到他。
739. Please give him my regards.
請代我問候他。
740. Poor Ian!
可憐的伊恩!
741. He didn't want to leave this house.
他本不想離開這幢房子。
742. No, he didn't want to leave.
是啊,他是不想離開,
743. but his wife did!
可是他妻子要離開。
$課文93 我們的新鄰居
744. Nigel is our new next-door neighbour.
奈傑爾是我們新搬來的隔壁鄰居。
745. He's a pilot.
他是個飛行員。
746. He was in the R.A.F.
他曾在皇家空軍任職。
747. He will fly to New York next month.
下個月他將飛往紐約。
748. The month after next he'll fly to Tokyo.
再下個月他將飛往東京。
749. At the moment, he's in Madrid.
現在他在馬德里。
750. He flew to Spain a week ago.
他是一星期以前飛到西班牙的。
751. He'll return to London the week after next.
再下個星期他將返回倫敦。
752. He's only forty-one years old,
他只有41歲,
753. and he has already been to nearly every country in the world.
但他卻過世界上幾乎每一個國家。
754. Nigel is a very lucky man.
奈傑爾是個很幸運的人。
755. But his wife isn't very lucky. She usually stays at home!
但他的妻子運氣不很好。他總是呆在家裡!
$課文95 請把車票拿出來。
756. Two return tickets to London,please.
買兩張到倫敦的往返票。
757. What time will the next train leave?
下一班火車什麼時候開?
758. At nineteen minutes past eight.
8點19分。
759. Which platform?
在哪個站台?
760. Platform Two.Over the bridge.
2號站台。過天橋。
761. What time will the next train leave?
下一班火車什麼時候開?
762. At eight nineteen.
8點19分。
763. We've got plenty of time.
我們時間還很寬裕。
764. It's only three minutes to eight.
現在才7點57分。
765. Let's go and have a drink.
讓我們去喝點東西吧,
766. There's a bar next door to the station.
車站旁有一個酒吧。
767. We had better go back to the station now, Ken.
肯,我們現在最好回車站去。
768. Tickets, please.
請把車票拿出來。
769. We want to catch the eight nineteen to London.
我們要乘8點19分的車去倫敦。
770. You've just missed it!
你們剛好錯過了那班車。
771. What! It's only eight fifteen.
什麼!現在只有8點15分。
772. I'm sorry, sir.
對不起,先生,
773. That clock's ten minutes slow.
那個鍾慢了10分鍾。
774. When's the next train?
下一班車是什麼時候?
775. In five hours' time!
5個小時以後!
$課文97 一隻藍色的小箱子
776. I left a suitcase on the train to London the other day.
幾天前我把一隻手提箱忘在開往倫敦的火車上了。
777. Can you describe it, sir?
先生,您能描述一下它是什麼樣子的嗎?
778. It's a small blue case and it's got a zip.
是只藍色的小箱子,上面有拉鏈。
779. There's a label on the handle with my name and address on it.
箱把上有一標簽,上面寫著我的姓名和住址。
780. Is this case yours?
這箱子是您的嗎?
781. No, that's not mine.
不,那不是我的。
782. What about this one?
這只是不是?
783. This one's got a label.
這只箱子有張標簽。
784. Let me see it.
讓我看看。
785. What's your name and address?
您的姓名和住址?
786. David Hall,83 Bridge Street.
大衛.霍爾,大橋路83號。
787. That's right. D.N. Hall, 83 Bridge Street.
那就對了。D.N.霍爾,大橋路83號。
788. Three pounds fifty pence,please.
請付3英鎊50便士。
789. Here you are. Thank you.
給您。謝謝。
790. Key!
嗨!
791. What's matter?
怎麼回事?
792. This case doesn't belong to me!
這箱子不是我的!
793. You've given me the wrong case!
您給錯了!
$課文99 啊喲!
794. Ow!
啊喲!
795. What's the matter, Andy?
怎麼了,安迪?
796. I slipped and fell downstairs.
我滑了一跤,從樓梯上摔下來了。
797. Have you hurt yourself?
你摔傷了沒有?
798. Yes, I have. I think that I've hurt my back.
是啊,摔傷了。我想我把背摔壞了。
799. Try and stand up.
試試站起來。
800. Can you stand up?
你能站起來嗎?
801. Here.Let me help you.
來,讓我幫你。
802. I'm sorry, Lucy.
對不起,露西,
803. I'm afraid that I can't get up.
恐怕我站不起來。
804. I think that the doctor had better see you.
我想最好請醫生來給你看一下。
805. I'll phone Dr. Carter.
我去給卡特醫生打電話。
806. The doctor says that he will come at once.
醫生說他馬上就來。安迪,
807. I'm sure that you need an X-ray, Andy.
我看你需要做一次X光透視。
$課文101 吉米的明信片
808. Read Jimmy's card to me please, penny.
請把吉米的明信片念給我聽聽,彭妮。
809. 'I have just arrive in Scotland and I'm staying at a Youth Hostel.'
「我剛到蘇格蘭,我現住在一家青年招待所。」
810. Eh?
什麼?
811. He says he's just arrived in Scotland.
他說他剛到蘇格蘭。
812. He says he's staying at a Youth Hostel.
他說他住在一家青年招待所。
813. You know he's a member of the Y.H.A.
你知道,他是「青招協」的一個成員。
814. The what?
什麼?
815. The Y.H.A., Mum.
「青招協」,媽媽。
816. The Youth Hostels Association.
青年招待所協會。
817. What else does he say?
他還說了些什麼?
818. I'll write a letter soon.
「我很快會寫信的。
819. I hope you all well.
'祝你們大家身體都好。」
820. What? Speak up. Penny.
什麼?彭妮,大聲一點。
821. I'm afraid I can't hear you
我可聽不見你念的。
822. He say he'll write a letter soon.
他說他很快會寫信的。
823. He hopes we are all well.
他祝我們大家身體好。
824. 'Love, Jimmy.'
「謹此問候,吉米。」
825. Is that all?
就這些嗎?
826. He doesn't say very much,does he?
他沒寫許多,是嗎?
827. He can't write very much on a card, Mum.
在明信片上他寫不了很多,媽媽。

閱讀全文

與馬德里1987good電影院相關的資料

熱點內容
香水大電影 瀏覽:495
韓劇推薦經典愛情電影排行榜 瀏覽:992
小馬寶莉大電影風暴大帝動畫片 瀏覽:354
最新李連傑所有電影大全 瀏覽:643
美國電影警察假扮母親 瀏覽:23
最新電影推薦國產排行榜 瀏覽:282
開頭是無字的電影2018 瀏覽:752
xd電影是什麼意思啊 瀏覽:194
不到一米的劉德華是什麼電影 瀏覽:672
鄭州大上海城電影 瀏覽:255
有什麼泡妞電影 瀏覽:594
北京愛情故事電影電視劇區別 瀏覽:733
成龍尋找寶藏電影 瀏覽:975
女孩被改造成機器人動畫電影 瀏覽:931
奧特曼2016大電影 瀏覽:342
噬人之夜動作電影 瀏覽:183
爆笑電影推薦已上映 瀏覽:90
周星馳電影磁力 瀏覽:687
歐美電影好多恐龍 瀏覽:395
秋霞99電影網 瀏覽:900