導航:首頁 > 歐美電影 > 歐美電影里常說的英語

歐美電影里常說的英語

發布時間:2024-07-23 00:29:27

1. 鐢靛獎涓鐨勮嫳璇鐭璇鍙ュ瓙

銆銆鐢靛獎鉶界劧涓昏掍笉鍚岋紝鍓ф儏鍗存槸澶у悓灝忓紓銆備笅闈㈡槸鎴戠粰澶у舵暣鐞嗙殑鐢靛獎涓鐨勮嫳璇鐭璇鍙ュ瓙錛屼緵澶у跺弬闃!

銆銆鐢靛獎涓鐨勮嫳璇鐭璇鍙ュ瓙錛氳嫳鏂囩數褰變紭緹庣煭鍙

銆銆銆奣he Lion King鐙瀛愮帇銆

銆銆1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

銆銆涓栫晫涓婃墍鏈夌殑鐢熷懡閮藉湪寰濡欑殑騫寵涓鐢熷瓨銆

銆銆2.I laugh in the face of danger.

銆銆瓚婂嵄闄╁氨瓚婂悎鎴戝績鎰忋

銆銆3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

銆銆鎴戝彧鏄鍦ㄥ繀瑕佺殑鏃跺欐墠浼氬媷鏁錛屽媷鏁㈠苟涓嶄唬琛ㄤ綘瑕佸埌澶勯棷紲搞

銆銆4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

銆銆濡傛灉榪欎釜涓栫晫瀵逛綘涓嶇悊涓嶇潿錛屼綘涔熷彲浠ヨ繖鏍峰瑰緟瀹冦

銆銆5.It's like you are back from the dead.

銆銆濂藉儚浣犳槸姝昏屽嶇敓浼肩殑銆

銆銆6.You can't change the past.

銆銆榪囧幓鐨勪簨鏄涓嶅彲浠ユ敼鍙樼殑銆

銆銆7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 瀵癸紝榪囧幓鏄鐥涙氱殑錛屼絾鎴戣や負浣犺佷箞鍙浠ラ冮伩錛岃佷箞鍙浠ュ悜瀹冨︿範銆

銆銆8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

銆銆榪欐槸鎴戠殑鍥藉湡錛屾垜涓嶄負濂硅屾垬鏂楋紝璋佷負鍛?

銆銆9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

銆銆鎴戜負浣曡佺浉淇′綘?浣犳墍璇寸殑涓鍒囬兘鏄璋庤瘽銆

銆銆10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.

銆銆鎴戜細琛ュ伩浣犵殑錛屾垜淇濊瘉銆

銆銆鐢靛獎涓鐨勮嫳璇鐭璇鍙ュ瓙錛氳嫳鏂囩數褰變紭緹庡彞瀛

銆銆銆奆orrest Gump 闃跨敇姝d紶銆

銆銆1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 鐢熷懡灝卞儚涓鐩掑閥鍏嬪姏錛岀粨鏋滃線寰鍑轟漢鎰忔枡銆

銆銆2.Stupid is as stupid does.

銆銆錩浜哄仛錩浜(涔熷彲鐞嗚В涓哄偦浜烘湁鍌葷)銆

銆銆3.Miracles happen every day.

銆銆濂囪抗姣忓ぉ閮藉湪鍙戠敓銆

銆銆4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

銆銆鎴戝拰鐝嶅Ξ褰㈠獎涓嶇匯

銆銆5.Have you given any thought to your future?

銆銆浣犳湁娌℃湁涓哄皢鏉ユ墦綆楄繃鍛?

銆銆6.You just stay away from me please.

銆銆奼備綘紱誨紑鎴戙

銆銆7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

銆銆浣犺嫢閬囦笂楹葷儲錛屼笉瑕侀炲己錛屼綘灝辮窇錛岃繙榪滆窇寮銆

銆銆8.It made me look like a ck in water.

銆銆瀹冭╂垜濡傞奔寰楁按銆

銆銆9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

銆銆姝諱骸鏄鐢熷懡鐨勪竴閮ㄥ垎錛屾槸鎴戜滑娉ㄥ畾瑕佸仛鐨勪竴浠朵簨銆

銆銆10.I was messed up for a long time.

銆銆榪欎簺騫存垜涓濉岀硦娑傘

銆銆11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze.

銆銆鎴戜笉鎳傛垜浠鏄鍚︽湁鐫鍚勮嚜鐨勫懡榪愶紝榪樻槸鍙鏄鍒板勯殢椋庨樿崱銆

銆銆鐢靛獎涓鐨勮嫳璇鐭璇鍙ュ瓙錛氱數褰變腑甯歌佺殑鍖呭惈瑗挎柟鏂囧寲鐨勮嫳鏂囩煭鍙

銆銆鏈変簺鍙ュ瓙鎴戜滑鍦ㄧ數褰遍噷闈㈢粡甯稿惉鍒幫紝浣嗗逛簬瀹冧滑鐨勭『鍒囨剰鎬濆彲鑳藉苟涓嶆槸寰堜簡瑙o紝涓嬮潰鎴戜滑涓璧鋒潵鐪嬪嚑涓榪欐牱鐨勫彞瀛愬惂!

銆銆1. Have at you!

銆銆濡傛灉澶栧浗澶濡囪蜂綘鍒板墮噷鍚冮キ錛岀湅鐫涓妗屼赴鐩涚殑閰掑腑錛屼綘闂浠栦滑鍙浠ュ紑濮嬪悆浜嗗悧錛屼粬浠閫氬父浼氳"Sure. Have at it."(褰撶劧錛屽悆鍚)銆傚綋涓や釜灝忓╁瓙鍦ㄧ浉浜掕拷閫愮帺涔愶紝浜掔浉鎵撴枟鐨勬椂鍊欙紝涓涓閫氬父浼氫富鍔ㄧ頒簡涓涓嬪彟涓涓錛岀劧鍚庤"鍝堝搱錛屾墦鍒頒綘浜!"錛岀炕璇戣繃鏉ュ氨鏄"Have at you!"

銆銆2. Good night, sleep tight.

銆銆榪欏彞璇濆ぇ瀹跺彲鑳介兘璁よ瘑錛屼絾鏄濡傛灉鎴戣"Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite."鍙鑳戒綘灝變笉澶鏄庣櫧浜嗐傝繖鍙ヨ瘽閫氬父閮芥槸瀹墮暱瀵硅嚜宸辯殑灝忓╁瓙璇寸殑璇濓紝鍏惰搗婧愪紬璇寸悍綰銆備笉榪囪繖鏈夌偣鍍忓効鏃剁殑絝ヨ埃錛屽緢鎶奸煹錛屽儚錛欸ood night, sleep tight/ Wake up bright/ In the morning light/ To do what's right/ With all your might.涔嬬被鐨勩

銆銆3. She is a has-been.

銆銆鏈変竴嬈℃垜鍦ㄩ厭鍚ч噷璋堣築ritney Spears鐨勬椂鍊欙紝鎴戞湅鍙婽omas灝辮: "Well, Britney Spears is a has-been, Lady Gaga is hot nowadays."(甯冨叞濡鏃╁氨榪囨皵浜嗭紝Lady Gaga鐜板湪寰堢伀銆)錛屼笉榪囷紝鎴戝洖浜嗕粬涓鍙"Well, it's better to be a has-been than a never-was."(鏄欒姳涓鐜頒篃姣旈粯榛樻棤闂誨己鍟!)錛屼粬涔熶笉寰椾笉鐐瑰ご璁ゅ彲銆

銆銆榪欏氨鏄鍙h銆傛伆褰撶殑鐢ㄥソ綆鍗曡瘝涔熻兘鍑哄囧埗鑳溿傚儚Something is off-key.(榪欎簨鍎挎湁浜涗笉瀵瑰ご/韞婅販銆)銆丮r.Know-it-all is humbled.(浣犺繖涓"涓囦簨閫"榪欏洖鍙鐮哥墝瀛愬暒!)銆丏on't be such a goody-goody.(涓嶈佽窡涓鑰佸ソ浜轟技鐨勮皝涔熶笉寰楃姜銆)絳夌瓑銆

銆銆4. Mud in your eyes.

銆銆鎴戜滑鍦ㄦ暚閰掔殑鏃跺欓兘鐭ラ亾鐢"Bottoms up!"銆"Cheers!"銆"Here's a toast to you!"錛屽叾瀹炶繕鏈変竴鍙ュ氨鏄"Here's mud in your eyes!"銆傝繖鍙ヨ瘽閫氬父鏄鍦ㄥ菇榛樿交鏉劇殑鐜澧冩潵鐢ㄧ殑錛屽氳〃紺"紲濅綘濂借繍"銆

銆銆鍏跺疄瑗挎柟榪樻湁涓鍙ヨ皻璇鍜岄ギ閰掓湁鍏籌紝閭e氨鏄錛欱eer before liquor, you'll never be sicker; but liquor before beer and you are in the clear銆傚瓧闈㈢炕璇戝氨鏄"鍠濆畬鍟ら厭鍐嶅枬鐧介厭浣犲氨涓嶄細娓呴啋錛屼笉榪囧枬瀹岀櫧閰掑啀鍠濆暏閰掍綘浠嶆棫娓呴啋"銆備粠鎴

銆銆涓浜虹殑緇忛獙鏉ョ湅錛孖 second that(鎴戣禐鎴愯繖鍙ヨ瘽)銆傝繖鍙ヨ瘽涔熷彲浠ョ炕璇戞垚"鐢辨祬鍏ユ繁闅撅紝鐢辨繁鍏ユ祬鏄"鎴"鐢變凱鍏ュア鏄擄紝鐢卞ア鍏ヤ凱闅"銆

銆銆5. Do you respect me in the morning?

銆銆榪欐槸鎴戣稿氬勾鍓嶅湪涓夐噷灞閰掑惂鍜屼竴涓澶栧浗鍙嬩漢涓杈瑰枬閰掍竴杈箂hoot the breeze(紲炰緝)鐨勬椂鍊欎粬鏁欑粰鎴戠殑錛岃嚦浠婃垜娌$敤鍑哄幓榪囷紝涓嶈繃鍦ㄧ數褰遍噷鍊掓槸閬囧埌榪囧嚑嬈°傝繖縐嶆儏鍐靛氬彂鐢熷湪party鎴朾ar閲岋紝褰撲竴涓鐢峰╁拰涓涓濂沖╁郊姝hit it off(鑱婂緱鏉)錛屽埌浜嗘渶鍚庯紝鐢峰╁瓙濡傛灉榧撹凍浜嗗媷姘攁sk the girl to come to his house錛岃繖涓濂沖╅氬父浼氶棶鍒拌繖鍙ヨ瘽銆傚洜涓哄ス涓嶅笇鏈涙槸one night stand(涓澶滄儏)銆傝繖鍙ヨ瘽鍙浠ヨ繖鏍風悊瑙o紝灝辨槸錛"浣犳槸璁ょ湡鐨勫悧?"

2. 歐美電影里的經典對白!(英,譯)

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇跡每天都在發生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不離。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有沒有為將來打算過呢。

6. You just stay away from me please.

求你離開我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8. It made me look like a ck in water.

它讓我如魚得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time.

這些年我一塌糊塗。

11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪

三《The Lion King獅子王》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而復生似的。

6. You can't change the past.

過去的事是不可以改變的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我會補償你的,我保證。

四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一樣就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck.

生活本來就全靠運氣。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。

8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

9.To make each day count.

要讓每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

(another touching sentence)

12.Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能給我們留一條生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真愛過的人很難再戀愛.

6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我聽過的最帥的男士.

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?

9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.

當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.

10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.

11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.

12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.

13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.

我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.

14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

七《GARFIELD加菲貓》

1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.

鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。

2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。

4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。

5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。

6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。

8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 (聯系)

9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。

10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。

11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧

12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。

13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。

14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。

15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地

3. 英語電影里的經典台詞,要標明是出自於哪部電影,中英對照。

1一《Shawshank Redemption 肖申克的救贖》

.You know some birds
are not meant to be caged , their
feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.There is something
inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's
yours.

那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing
and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》

1.Life was like a box
of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid
does.

蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。

3.Miracles happen
every day.

奇跡每天都在發生。

4.Jenny and I was like
peas豌豆 and
carrots 胡蘿卜.

我和珍妮形影不離。

5.Have you given any
thought to your future?

你有沒有為將來打算過呢。

6. You just stay away
from me please.

求你離開我。

7. If you are ever in
trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8. It made me look like
a ckn.鴨,鴨肉 v.忽地低下頭(或彎腰),躲避

in water.

它讓我如魚得水。

9. Death is just a part
of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

10. I was messedn.臟亂狀態;困境 vt.弄糟,弄臟,搞亂

up for a long time.

這些年我一塌糊塗。

11. I don't know if we
each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on
a breeze.

我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪

三《The Lion King獅子王》

1. Everything you see
exists together in a delicate 易碎的;微妙的;嬌弱的;精美的balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face
of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when
I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4. When the
world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5. It's like you are
back from the dead.

好像你是死而復生似的。

6. You can't change
the past.

過去的事是不可以改變的。

7. Yes, the past can
hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8. This is my kingdom.
If I don't fight for it, who will?

這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

9. Why should I
believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

10. I'll make it
up to you, I promise.

我會補償你的,我保證。

四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》

1.Land is the only
thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for.
Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

2.I wish I could be
more like you.

我要像你一樣就好了。

3.Whatever
comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠

4.I think it's hard
winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

5. Sir, you're no
gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。

6.I never give
anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。

7.In spite of
you and me and the whole silly a.傻的,糊塗的

world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。

8.I love you more than
I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for
any woman.

此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。

9.If I have to lie,
steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。

10.Now I find myself
in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place
for me.

現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。

11.You're throwing
away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never
make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。

12.Home. I'll go home.
And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》

1.Outwardly, I was
everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.

2.We're the
luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)

3.There is nothing I
couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me.
Open you're heart to me.

如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.

4.What the purpose of
university is to find a suitable husband.

讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)

5.Remember, they love
money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game
of luck.

生活本來就全靠運氣。

7.I love waking up in
the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet,
where I'm going to wind up.

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。

8.I figure life is a
gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to
get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

9.To make each day
count.

要讓每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our
choices are never easy.

我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

(another touching
sentence)

12.Will you give us a
chance to live?

能不能給我們留一條生路?

13.God shall
wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death.
Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain,
for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will
save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.

2.You make millions of
decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it
changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a
hand.命中註定.

4.You know, you
can tell a lot from a person's voice.

從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.

5.People who truly
loved once are far more likely to love again.

真愛過的人很難再戀愛.

6.You know it's easier
to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.

7.You are the most
attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我聽過的最帥的男士.

8.Why would you
want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?

9.When you're
attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their
subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses
knowing they're a perfect match.

當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.

10.Everybody panics
before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.

11.Your destiny can be
your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.

12.The reason I
know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch
with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.

13.I don't want to be
someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone
settles for.

我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.

14.What if something
had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done
without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

七《GARFIELD加菲貓》

1. Money is not
everything. There's MasterCard.

鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。

2. One should love
animals. They are so tasty.

每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower
with your girlfriend.

要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。

4. Love the
neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。

5. Behind every
successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are
two.

每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。

6. Every man
should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.<br/>再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7. The wise never
marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。

8. Success is a
relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 (聯系)

9. Love is photogenic.
It needs darkness to develop.

愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。

10. Children in
backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。

11. Your future
depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧

12. There should
be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。

13. Hard work never
killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。

14. Work
fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。

15. God made
relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地

4. 跪求、歐美電影的經典英文表達、

1.Absolutely!——毫無疑問!
2.Adorable!——可愛極了!
3.Amazing!——太神奇了!
4.Anytime!——隨時吩咐!
5.Almost!——差不多了!
6.Awful!——好可怕啊!
7.Allow me!——讓我來!
8.Baloney!——胡扯!荒謬!
9.Bingo!——中了!
10.Boring!——真無聊!
11.Bravo!——太棒了!
12.Bullshit!——胡說!
13.Correct!——對的!
14.Crazy!——瘋了!

5. 求一些英語電影里的經典台詞

A man can be destroyed but not defeated.
一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。《老人與海》

Love means never having to say you ' re sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。《愛情故事》

Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正傳》

Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。《阿甘正傳》

If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow
如果我們所愛的人從我們身邊被偷走,要使他們繼續留在我們身邊,就要記住他們。建築會被焚毀,人會死去,而真愛永存。《烏鴉》

Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.
阿納金,路就在你腳下,你自己決定。《星球大戰-首部曲》

I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的 , 不知會遇見什麼人 , 會有什麼樣的結局。《泰坦尼克號》

Tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom!
告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!《勇敢的心》

I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. —— The Lion King
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。《獅子王》

In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. —— Gone with The Wind
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你 . 《亂世佳人》

We become the most familiar strangers.
我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。《亂世佳人》

It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. —— The Shawshank Redemption
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救贖》

Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it』s the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作 , 為之戰斗 , 為之犧牲的東西 , 因為它是唯一永恆的東西。《亂世佳人》

I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物 , 我不想浪費它 , 你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼 , 要學會接受生活。《泰坦尼克》

Everything that has a begin has an end.
世間萬物有始皆有終。《黑客帝國》

Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》

You』re throwing away happiness with both hands, and reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓 , 去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。《亂世佳人》

The truth is out there.
真相在那裡。《 X 檔案》

I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪 . 《阿甘正傳》

Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .
死神在向我們每個人微笑,我們所能做的只有回敬微笑。《角鬥士》

You can 』 t change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。《獅子王》

Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。《阿甘正傳》

I am someone else when I'm with you, someone more like myself. —— Original Sin
當我與你相處時,我變成了另外一個人,一個更像我自己的人。《原罪》

If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。《阿甘正傳》

The things you own, end up owing you.
你所擁有的東西最終擁有了你。《搏擊俱樂部》

Get busy living or get busy dieing.
要麼忙於活著,要麼忙於死去。《肖申克的救贖》

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
跟朋友保持親密,跟敵人更親密。《越獄》

Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.
恐懼讓你淪為囚犯。希望可以感受自由。《肖申克的救贖》

It doesn't matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other. —— Good Will Hunting
那個小夥子是否完美,或者那個姑娘是否完美都不重要,只要他們能珠聯璧合。《驕陽似我》

It 』 s not the men in your life that counts , it 』 s the life in your men. —— I 』 m No Angel
並不是你生命中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生命。《我不是天使》

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world , she walks into mine. —— Casablanca
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的。《卡薩布蘭卡》

Go ahead , make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。《撥雲見日》

I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。《亂世佳人》

Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to …Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!
每一個城市都各具特色而令人難忘 , 很難…羅馬 , 無疑是羅馬 . 我會珍惜在這里的記憶 , 直到永遠 ! 《羅馬假日》

The world is a fine place and worth fighting for, I believe the second part. —— Seven
這個世界如此美好,值得人們為之奮斗,但我只信後半部分。《七宗罪》

Sam: That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it's worth fighting for.
山姆:這世上一定存在著善良,值得我們奮戰到底。《魔戒 2 :雙塔奇兵》

Everyone has a little dirty laundry. —— Desperate Housewives
每個人都有一些不可告人的秘密。《絕望主婦》

Shed no tears for me, my glory lives forever!
不要為我流淚,我的榮譽將永遠流傳。《星球大戰 2 》

Sometimes people think they lose things and they didn't really lose them. It just gets moved. —— the Six Sense
人們有時以為失去了什麼,其實沒有,只是被移開了。《第六感》

You had me at hello.
你一開口就征服了我!《加菲貓》

With great power there must come great responsibility —— SPIDER-MAN
有了多大的能力就會有多大的責任。《蜘蛛俠》

6. 歐美電影里的經典對白!(英,譯)

1 Surely it was a good way to die, in the place of someone else, someone I loved. Noble, even. That ought to count for something. (Bella)
這無疑是個不錯的死法,死在別人——我所鍾愛的人的家裡,甚至可以說,轟轟烈烈。這應該算是死得其所。

2 When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it』s not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end. (Bella)
當生活給了你一個遠遠超過你期望的美夢,那麼,當這一期結束時,也就沒有理由再去傷心。

3. Sometimes I wondered if I was seeing the same things through my eyes that the rest of the world was seeing through theirs. Maybe there was a glitch in my brain. (Bella)
有時候,我在想我眼裡所看到的和世上所有其他人眼裡所看到的是不是同樣的東西。也許,我腦袋裡哪裡短路了。

4. Forks was literally my personal hell on earth. (Bella)

Forks對我而言,簡直就是一座人間地獄。

5. He unleashed the full, devastating power of his eyes on me, as if trying to communicate something crucial. (Bella)
他把那雙眼睛的全部魅力都釋放在我身上了,好像試圖跟我說某件至關重要的事情似的。

6. I decided as long as I was going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly. (Edward)
我想好了,反正是下地獄,我還不如來他個一不做二不休。

7. His voice was like melting honey. I could imagine how much more overwhelming his eyes would be. (Bella)
他的聲音甜得跟蜂蜜似的。我可以想像出他的眼神的殺傷力不知還要比這大多少。

8. Don』t be offended, but you seem to be one of those people who just attract accidents like a magnet. So…try not to fall into the ocean or get run over or anything, all right? (Edward)
你可別不高興,我覺得你似乎就是那種就像磁鐵一樣,對事故特別有吸引力的人。所以,盡量別掉到海里去了,或者往車輪下面鑽什麼的,好嗎?

9. He stared into my eyes, and I saw how light his eyes were, lighter than I』d ever seen them, golden butterscotch. (Bella)
他盯著我的眼睛,我能看到他的眼睛是多麼的明亮,比我以前看到的都要明亮,就像金黃色的奶油糖果一樣。

10. Only you could get in trouble in a town this small. You would have devastated their crime rate statistics for a decade, you know. (Edward)
只有你才會在這么小的一個城市裡遇到麻煩。你知道嗎,你本來會打破他們十年來的犯罪率統計數據的。

11. You』re a magnet for accidents-that』s not a broad enough classification. You are a magnet for trouble. If there is anything dangerous within a ten-mile radius, it will invariably find you. (Edward)
你不是一個只吸引事故的人——這個范圍還不夠寬,你是一個吸引麻煩的人。只要方圓十英里的范圍內有任何危險,肯定就能找到你。

12. I』ve never tried to keep a specific person alive before, and it』s much more troublesome than I would have believed. But that』s probably just because it』s you. Ordinary people seem to make it through the day without so many catastrophes. (Edward)
我以前從來沒有試圖去救某一個人,而這比我先前想像的要麻煩得多,但也許僅僅是因為是你的緣故。普通人似乎一天里沒有這么多災多難的。

13. Your number was up the first time I met you. (Edward)
第一次遇見你的時候你就劫數難逃。

14. About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was part of him — and I didn』t know how potent that part might be — that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him. (Bella)
有三件事我是可以肯定的:第一,Edward是一個吸血鬼;第二,在他身體內有一部分——我不知道那一部分起多大作用——非常渴望我的鮮血;第三,我毫無條件地、不可救葯地愛上了他。

15. It』s twilight. It』s the safest time of day for us. The easiest time. But also the saddest, in a way…the end of another day, the return of the night. Darkness is so predictable, don』t you think? (Edward)
已經是傍晚了。這是一天中對我們最安全的時刻,最輕松的時刻,在某種程度上,卻也是最傷感的……又一天的結束,夜晚的回歸,黑暗總是如期而至,你不這樣覺得嗎?

16. He grinned his crooked smile at me, stopping my breath and my heart. I couldn』t imagine how an angel could be any more glorius. There was nothing about him that could be improved upon. (Bella)
他沖我狡黠地笑著,我不由得停住了呼吸,心跳也停了。我實在想像不出來一個天使怎麼可能比他更加迷人,他已經是漂亮得無以復加了。

17. I realized slowly that his words should frighten me. I waited for that fear to come, but all I could seem to feel was an ache for his pain. (Bella)
慢慢地我意識到自己應該對他的話感到害怕才對。我等待著那種恐懼的降臨,可是似乎我所能感覺得到的只有因為他的痛苦而帶來的心痛。

18. I』m essentially a selfish creature. I crave your company too much to do what I should. (Edward)
從本質上講,我是一個自私的動物,我太渴望你做伴了,該做的事情我是不會錯過的。

19. Common sense told me I should be terrified. Instead, I was relieved to finally understand. And I was filled with compassion for his suffering, even now, as he confessed his craving to take my life. (Bella)
按常理說,我應該感到害怕才對,可我卻為能揭開這一謎底感到輕松。我十分同情他所經歷的所有這些痛苦,哪怕是現在,他表白要奪去我的生命。

閱讀全文

與歐美電影里常說的英語相關的資料

熱點內容
華為vrglass看電腦電影 瀏覽:210
梅艷芳和成龍電影有哪些 瀏覽:312
韓國大尺度電影2017 瀏覽:356
俄羅斯電影英雄免費高清完整版 瀏覽:2
周星馳電影的經典對話 瀏覽:123
回什麼電影 瀏覽:95
1931年中國第一部有聲電影主演蝴蝶 瀏覽:367
劉德華吳軍電影全集 瀏覽:993
光頭強電視劇完整版電影 瀏覽:828
游擊隊之歌是哪部電影的插曲 瀏覽:268
葛優演皇帝的電影有哪些 瀏覽:577
電影院還開著 瀏覽:833
感官世界一樣大尺度的電影 瀏覽:333
永恆的愛2016電影美國插曲 瀏覽:582
電影主角死得很慘的電影 瀏覽:563
靈魂拳擊手印度電影 瀏覽:411
電影大刺客之 瀏覽:357
2017迷途微電影 瀏覽:133
第二十三屆上海國際電影節鄧倫 瀏覽:388
2018年值得期待的電影 瀏覽:413