導航:首頁 > 歐美電影 > 歐美扎心電影台詞

歐美扎心電影台詞

發布時間:2024-06-09 14:19:08

1. 求歐美經典愛情電影的台詞,註明中英文

1、《愛情故事》 Love means never having to say you are sorry. 愛意味著永不說後悔。

2、《手札情緣》---Maybe I was a bird in another life.---If you're a bird,I am a bird.--我在前世也許是一隻鳥。--如果你是一隻鳥,那我也是一隻鳥。

3、《甜心先生》---You complete me......---Shut up! You had me at hello,you had me at hello.--你使我完美起來...--別這么說,第一次見面時你就擁有了我,擁有了我。

4、《當哈里遇到莎莉時》 I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night.我愛你是我晚上就寢前最想聊天的人。

5、《幽靈》 ---I love you Molly. I always have.---Ditto.我愛你,莫莉,我永遠愛。--我也一樣。

6、《我最好朋友的婚禮》Choose me.Marry me.Let me make you happy.選我吧,娶我吧,讓我給你幸福。

7、《初戀五十次》Being with you is the only way I could hold the happy life. You are the girl of my dream and apparently I'm the one of yours.只有跟你在一起,我才會有幸福的生活。你是我夢中的女孩。當然我也是你夢中的男孩。

8、《全民情聖》There's only one person that makes me feel like I can fly. That's you.世上只有一個人讓我覺得我自己能夠飛起來,她就是你。

9.《泰坦尼克號》You jump, I jump. 你跳,我就跳.
All life is a game of luck. 生活本來就全靠運氣。
I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up. 我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

10.《初戀的回憶》It's like the wind. You can't see it, but you can feel it.

2. 歐美經典愛情電影台詞

導讀:這些是我為大家收集的一些歐美經典愛情電影台詞,希望大家喜歡。 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不離。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有沒有為將來打算過呢?

6.You just stay away from me please.

求你離開我。

7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8.It made me look like a ck in water.

它讓我如魚得水。

9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

10.I was messed up for a long time.

這些年我一塌糊塗。

11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze.

我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。

12.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

13.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。

14.Miracles happen every day.

奇跡每天都在發生。

15.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

16.I laugh in the face of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。

17.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

18.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

19.It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而復生似的。

20.You can't change the past.

過去的事是不可以改變的。

21.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.

對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

22.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

23.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

24.I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我會補償你的,我保證。

25.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的.東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

26.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一樣就好了。

27.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。

28.I think it's hard winning a war with words.

我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

29. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。

30.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。

31.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。

32.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

我愛你勝過我愛過的所有女人,我等你的時間勝過我等的所有女人。

33.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。

34.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我們是真他媽的走運極了。

35.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你的心交給我吧。

36.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。

37.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

38.All life is a game of luck.

生活本來就全靠運氣。

39.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。

40.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

41.To make each day count.

要讓每一天都有所值。

42.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

43.You jump, I jump.

你跳,我也跳。

44.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人。

45.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真愛過的人很難再戀愛。

46.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易。

47.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我聽過的最帥的男士。

48.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人? (很多人每天都在這個問題上糾結徘徊)

49.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they are a perfect match.

當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引。因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙。

50.Everybody panics before they get married.

每個人婚前都會緊張的。

51.Your destiny can be your doom.

命運也許會成為厄運。

3. 嬈х編鐢靛獎緇忓吀鍙拌瘝鏂囨

1.涓嶈佽椽鎮嬫病鏈夋剰涔夌殑浜烘垨浜嬶紝鎷庣潃鍨冨溇鐨勬墜鎬庝箞鑵懼緱鍑烘潵鎺ョぜ鐗┿侱on't
be
greedy
for
meaningless
people
or
things.How
can
the
hands
with
garbage
get
out
to
receive
gifts.浜.濡傛灉涓涓浜虹湡鐨勬兂瑙佷綘錛屼粬浼氬姩鐢ㄥ悇縐嶆柟寮忥紝緲婚亶鍏ㄤ笘鐣屾壘鍒頒綘銆
If
someone
really
wants
to
see
you錛
he
will
try
everything
possible
and
go
through
the
world
to
get
you.涓.They
keep
saying
there
is
a
perfect
person
for
everyone
out
there
but
I
seriously
think
that
mine
got
hit
by
a
truck.浠栦滑鎬繪槸璇存瘡涓浜洪兘浼氭湁涓涓瀹岀編鐨則a錛屼絾鏄鎴戠湡鐨勮夊緱鎴戠殑閭d釜ta鏄涓嶆槸琚杞︽挒浜嗗晩錛
4.Sometimes
you
gotta
accept
the
fact
that
certain
things
will
NEVER
go
back
to
how
they
use
to
be.鏈夋椂鍊欎綘闇瑕佹帴鍙楃幇瀹烇紝鏈変簺浜嬫案榪滀篃鍥炰笉鍘諱互鍓嶇殑鏍峰瓙浜嗐
5.The
best
time
to
tell
someone
you
love
them
is
before
someone
else
does.鍛婅瘔涓涓浜轟綘鐖眛a鐨勬渶浣蟲椂鏈烘槸鍦ㄥ埆浜鴻繕娌″憡璇塼a涔嬪墠銆
6.鍋氫釜榪蜂漢鐨勫潖錏嬶紝鍠勮壇浣嗘病鏈夊枩鎰熴侭e
a
charming
badass錛
kind
but
not
happy.

4. 歐美經典電影台詞

1、Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2、I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3、You don't understand!I could had class.I could been a contender.
I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)
4、Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5、Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6、Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7、I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)
8、Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)
9、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
10、Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
11、A boy's best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
12、Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
13、Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
14、You can't handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)

5. 求歐美愛情電影中的經典台詞,跪謝!

《As good as it gets 盡善盡美|貓尿先生|漸入佳境》
Melvin:"you make me want to be a
better man."
Melvin: 是你另我想成為一個更好的人?

Carol:"that's maybe the best compliment of my
life."
Carol:這可能是我此生聽過的最受用的恭維。

《Shadowlands 曾經深愛過|幻境》
"I can't have the happiness of yesterday without
the pain of today."
沒有今天的痛苦,哪來昨天的幸福。

《Moulin Rouge 紅磨坊》
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love
and be loved in return."
一生中最重要的就是學會愛和被愛

《Jerry Maguire
甜心先生/征服情海/傑里·馬奎爾》
Jerry:" i love you,you…complete
me."
Jerry:我愛你,你讓我變得完滿。

Dorothy:"shut up,just shut up, you had me at
'hello'."
Dorothy:停,別說了,我見你第一眼時就已經被你征服了。

《when Harry Met Sally》很經典的一部愛情戲劇:電影最後Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白

And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible!
(我來這)不是因為我寂寞,也不是因為除夕夜。今晚我上這來,因為如果你知道了自己想和誰一起度過餘生,你會希望餘生開始得越早越好!

6. 經典外語電影的感人英文台詞

十大經典清穗圓外語電影的感人英文台詞

1.《亂世佳人》

Tomorrow is another day.

2.《泰坦尼克號》

Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.

3.《007系列》

"Bond. James Bond."

4.《阿甘正傳》

Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."

Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.

Jenny: Are you stupid or something?

Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.

5.《終結者》

"I'll be back!"

6.《英國病人》

We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we haveentered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.

7.《空軍一號》答塌族掘

"My family first"

8.《羅馬假日》

I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not towatch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.

Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?

9.《綠野仙蹤》

"There's no place like home."

10.《卡薩布蘭卡》

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

經典外語電影:美夢成真

《美夢成真》拍攝於1998年,是一部由文森特·沃德導演, 羅賓·威廉斯、安娜貝拉·莎拉主演的歐美愛情電影。影片講述丈夫克里斯在妻子安妮去世之後,勇闖地獄,解救妻子的故事。

克里斯(羅賓·威廉姆斯飾)對發妻安妮(安娜貝拉·莎拉飾)的摯愛,是他心靈的慰藉,生存的動力。 從相知相惜到不離不棄,在真愛歸宿里,克里斯與安妮相依相伴,情比石堅。就算為了愛妻安妮,必須上刀山下油鍋,克里斯也在所不辭。偏偏,造化弄人,克里斯這次真的得親赴鬼門關一趟,尋找失散的愛妻…

克里斯與安妮以及兩個孩子原本幸福生活著,但是造化弄人,一場車禍將孩子們與克里斯夫婦分離。雖然克里斯的安慰讓安妮稍感慰籍,但是4年後惡運再一次降臨到這個家庭中,克里斯在回家的路上意外身亡,但他始終對與安妮幸福甜蜜的過往念念不忘。這些對生前點點滴滴的依戀和回憶,把克里斯帶了一個虛構的世界,一個專屬於他的天堂。一開始眼前震攝人心的景象的.確令克里斯心醉神迷、目不暇己,然而驚艷隨即消逝,因為克里斯的天堂使者艾伯特(小古巴·戈丁飾)親口證實:「克里斯,你不是隱形,你是死了,永遠地離開人世了。」

值得欣慰的是,克里斯發現他專屬的天堂就位於安妮的油畫中。在這個彩繪而成的天地間,克理斯欣喜若狂,因為眼前雄偉壯闊的景象充滿了他和愛妻安妮共有的回憶、編織的夢想。然而沒有安妮為伴,克里斯總覺得天堂里還少了什麼似的。另一方面,喪子喪偶的安妮獨活在人世此刻也悵然若失,以往在他畫作中隨處可見的巧思和創意,都隨著克里斯的亡故,離安妮而去。安妮無法擺脫這惡夢般的孤獨生活,最終安妮選擇了死亡。

在得知愛妻永遠不得進自己的天堂之後,克里斯立誓就算上窮碧落下黃泉也要找到安妮的蹤影。於是為愛不顧一切的克理斯,在地獄使者(馬克斯馮西度飾)的引導下,就此展開一段奇幻的旅程,歷經萬象,解救在地獄中飽受磨難、永世不得超生的安妮……

經典外語電影:鴨子湯

《鴨子湯》是美國1933年11月17日上映的一部影片,由萊奧·麥卡雷導演。

喜劇 鴨子湯 "

獨家導演: 萊奧·麥卡雷

主演:格勞喬·馬克斯哈勃·馬克斯奇科·馬克斯類

型: 歌舞 / 喜劇 上映日期: 1933年11月17日美國

影片資料 - 鴨子湯

國家/地區: 美國

類型: 歌舞 / 喜劇

片長:68 min

分級: USA:Passed

對白語言: 英語

發行公司: Asociace Ceskych Filmovych Klubu (ACFK)

更多中文名:容易事 鴨羹

更多外文名:Cracked Ice

劇情 本片是一部滑稽的喜劇作品,這部瘋狂喜劇的主角是一個國家的獨裁者和他所僱傭的兩個間諜。主要介紹弗利唐尼亞國和西爾凡尼亞兩國的戰爭,通過格魯喬.馬克斯扮演的法亞弗利向人表明,一個國家倘若竟如此輕率地任命一個十足的獨裁者作為領袖,那麼,它就活該有可能是最壞的統治者來統治。

幕後花絮這是馬克斯兄弟對30年代大蕭條時期社會和政治的嘲諷。導演用一連串無休止的插科打諢,把馬克斯兄弟最精彩,最純粹和最粗野無禮的一面表現出來。最經典的一場戲:某國獨裁者錯把他人當作自己的鏡中投影。很多後世的啞劇小品出自本片。


7. 十部歐美電影經典台詞

十部歐美電影經典台詞

一、《The Lion King獅子王》

1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2.I laugh in the face of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。

3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5.It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而復生似的。

6.You can't change the past.

過去的事是不可以改變的。

7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.

對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我會補償你的,我保證。

二、《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

三、《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇跡每天都在發生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不離。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有沒有為將來打算過呢。

6.You just stay away from me please.

求你離開我。

7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8.It made me look like a ck in water.

它讓我如魚得水。

9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

10.I was messed up for a long time.

這些年我一塌糊塗。

11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

四、《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一樣就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.

我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

5.Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you

哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。

五、《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck.

生活本來就全靠運氣。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。

8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

9.To make each day count.

要讓每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

(another touching sentence)

12.Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能給我們留一條生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

、《Be lost迷失》

1.To remember, to let go, and to move on.

銘記,釋懷,然後繼續前行!

七、《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a hand.

命中註定.

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真愛過的'人很難再戀愛.

6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我聽過的最帥的男士.

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?

9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.

當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.

10.Everybody panics before they get married.

每個人婚前都會緊張的.

11.Your destiny can be your doom.

命運也許會成為厄運.

12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.

13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.

我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.

14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got. 要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

八、《GARFIELD加菲貓》

1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.

鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。

2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。

3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。

4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。

5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。

6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.

再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。

8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。

9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。

10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。

11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧

12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。

13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。

14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。

15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

九、《Be lost迷失》

1.To remember, to let go, and to move on.

銘記,釋懷,然後繼續前行!

九、《The kite runner追風箏的人》

1.For you, thousand times over.

為你,千千萬萬遍

十、《Fame》

1.There are somethings success is not.

有些事並不代表著成功。

2.It's not fame.It's not money or power.

不是名譽,不是金錢或權利,

3.Success is waking up in the morning,so excited about what you have to do.

成功是清晨醒來,對自己的人生充滿期待;

4.That you literally fly out the door .It's getting to work with people you love.

讓你激動的飛出房門,是與你愛的人們一同拼搏。

5.Success is connecting with the word and making people feel.

成功是與世界為伴,感染周圍的人。

6.It's finding a way to bind together people,who have nothing in common but a dream.

是將人們凝聚到一起,一起追逐夢想!

7.It's falling asleep at night knowing you did the best job you could.

是夜晚入眠時的問心無愧!

8.Success is joy and freedom and friend sheep.And success is love!

成功是喜悅,自由和友情,成功是愛!

;
閱讀全文

與歐美扎心電影台詞相關的資料

熱點內容
華藝電影院今日電影院 瀏覽:701
抖音送了多少張電影票 瀏覽:505
好看動作電影女生 瀏覽:991
去電影院怎麼點小吃 瀏覽:270
周潤發賭王電影有哪些 瀏覽:927
電影情逢敵手的插曲 瀏覽:542
2015同性獲獎電影 瀏覽:395
沈騰演的高分電影2015 瀏覽:728
去釣魚美國電影 瀏覽:440
中防萬寶電影從哪裡下去近 瀏覽:656
2016廚師電影大全 瀏覽:830
泰國男同大尺度電影在線觀看 瀏覽:447
韓國電影real精彩部分在哪裡 瀏覽:130
cg電影有哪些2017 瀏覽:642
湯唯電影有哪些 瀏覽:632
鬼媽電影動畫片國語版 瀏覽:493
有關胡八一的電影電視劇 瀏覽:974
太原紅星電影院 瀏覽:900
多電影觀後感1500字 瀏覽:548
表妹韓國2017電影迅雷 瀏覽:658