導航:首頁 > 歐美電影 > 歐美電影經典勵志台詞

歐美電影經典勵志台詞

發布時間:2022-04-02 00:32:00

㈠ 歐美大片的經典台詞

Love means never having to say you're sorrry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》)
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you're gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》)
There is no crying in baseball.
在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》)
A boy's best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》)
Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父》)
Listen to them.Children of the night.What music they make.
快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》)
Frankly,my dear, I don't give a damn.
坦白的說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》)
I'm goig to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》)
Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡撒布蘭卡>)
Go ahead, make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》)
There's no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》)
I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》)
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡撒布蘭卡》)
Well, nobody's perfect.
人無完人。(《熱情似火》)
[COLOR=green]You dont understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本 不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是個有頭有臉的人,而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》)
Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也會不去堪撒斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》)
All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready fir my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我得特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》)
May the Force be with you.
源原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》)
Fasten your seatbelts.It's going to be a bumpy night.
緊緊極好你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》)
You talking to me?
你是在和我說話么?(《計程車司機》)
Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》)
I'm mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂的如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會在這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》)
Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship。
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡撒布蘭卡》)
I am big!It's the picture that got small.
我是巨大的!是那些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》)
Show me the money
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》)

we stand alone,together
我們孤膽,我們並肩.(《兄弟連》)

I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?"
"No," I replied," But I served in a company of heroes."

有一天我的小孫子問我「爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄們一
同服役。」 (《兄弟連》)

WILLIAM WALLACE:「Fight,and you may die. Run, and you』'll live at least a while
.And dying in your beds many years from now.
Would you be willing to trade?
All the days from this day to that,
for one chance,just one chance,
to come back here and tell our enemies
that they may take our lives,
but they』'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——」

威廉華萊士:「是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直到壽
終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回來,
告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!」
「我們的自由!!!」
「我們的自由!!!」
在蘇格蘭上映本部電影時,出現上面的畫面時,投入的觀眾曾經集體起立高呼(《勇敢的心》)

It makes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another .

-----------from Shawshank Redemption

㈡ 求好萊塢電影的經典台詞...

這個電影太多,剛才想給另一個問題貼《泰坦尼克》中的值得回味的台詞都貼不上來,因為超出字數限制了。
樓主不妨去google找關鍵字:「memorable quotes". 能找到很多的。

㈢ 經典勵志的一些英文電影台詞

<white flag>
i will go down with this ship, i won't put my hands up and surrender,there will be no white flag above my door,i am in love,alawas will be.我將堅持下去,永不降的意思。
<stop crying your heart out>
hold on , don't be scar,your destiny will keep you on不要害怕,堅持下去,生命永不息。
<i believe i can fly>
i believe i can fly , i believe i can touch the sky我相信我可以的。
<i am not a girl not yet a woman>
all i need is time,a moment that is mine,while i'm in between
<winter in july>當我迷茫時,我所需要的是一刻屬於自己的時間。
make the best of what has been given you,everything will come in time,why deny yourself,don't just let life pass you by ,like winter in july.
<let it be>
when i find myself in times of trouble ,she is standing in front of me ,speaking words of wisdom,"let it be"
<white flag>
i will go down with this ship, i won't put my hands up and surrender,there will be no white flag above my door

㈣ 急需外國勵志影片,有經典語句對白,給50分!十分鍾

《勇敢的心》 《美麗心靈》 《百萬美元寶貝》 《心靈捕手》 《黑暗中的舞者》 《殺死一隻知更鳥》 <<賤女孩>> <<女男變錯身>> <<倒霉愛神>> <<辣媽辣妹>> <<足球尤物>> <<戀愛刺客>> <<麻雀變王妃>>
以上是女生篇。以下是男生篇、男人必看的十部影片】: 1、《阿甘正傳》(執著) 2、《東方不敗》(才華) 3、《美國往事》(人生) 4、《羅馬假日》(愛情) 5、《勇敢的心》(勇氣) 6、《辛德勒的名單》(責任) 7、《肖申克的救贖》(信念) 8、《E.T》(童心) 9、《現代啟示錄》(痛苦) 10、《第七封印》(哲思)
以上是本人收藏,可以交流,望滿意答案

㈤ 英文勵志電影的十句經典台詞、、、

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。

歐美電影經典台詞

歐美經典電影的經典台詞一、

具體的這里有很多 地址給你你看看

http://bbs.513800.com/dispbbs_34_8219_19.html

阿甘正傳 Forrest Gump 1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料) 2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福) 3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) 4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離) 5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢) 6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我) 7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開) 8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水) 9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事) 10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗) 11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)

二泰坦尼克號 TITANIC

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛. 2.We』re the luckiest sons-of-*es in the world. 我們是真*走運極了.(地道的美國罵人)3.There is nothing I couldn』t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you』re heart to me. 如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧. 4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實) 5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you』re in the club. 只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。 6.All life is a game of luck. 生活本來就全靠運氣。 7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up. 我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。 8.I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。 9.To make each day count. 要讓每一天都有所值。 10.We』re women. Our choices are never easy. 我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。 11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence) 你跳,我就跳.12.Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能給我們留一條生路? 13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣. 14.You』re going to get out of here. You』re going to go on and you』re going to make lots of babies and you』re going to watch them grow and you』re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night.

㈦ 歐美經典電影台詞

1、Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2、I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3、You don't understand!I could had class.I could been a contender.
I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)
4、Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5、Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6、Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7、I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)
8、Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)
9、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
10、Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
11、A boy's best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
12、Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
13、Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
14、You can't handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)

㈧ 誰能給我外國電影的一些經典台詞啊!

1.《阿甘正傳》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母親在臨終前對兒子說的話。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 當阿甘喊出這句話,讓我不能控制的掉下眼淚。 至今仍然忘不了。 在這個社會,誰能象阿甘一樣去愛。

2.《亂世佳人》: Tara! Home! I『ll go home, and I『ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的對白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise.

4.《兄弟連》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,」 But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄 們一同服役。"

5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直 到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回 來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!!

6.《偷天陷阱》經典對白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)

7.《四個婚禮和一個葬禮》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.

8.《大話西遊》大話西遊經典對白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!

9.《天煞-地球反擊戰》又叫《Independence day》獨立日:出自電影中,美國總統為號召全世界的人們一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而發表的一篇慷慨激昂的演講,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!

10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很經典的一部愛情戲劇:電影最後Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我來這)不是因為我寂寞,也不是因為除夕夜。今晚我上這來,因為如果你知道了自己想和誰一起度過餘生,你會希望餘生開始得越早越好!

11.《羅馬假日》:《羅馬假日》結尾奧黛麗.赫本的一句台詞 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live."

12.《007》:占士邦的口頭禪創吉尼斯記錄 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring.

13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.

14.《初戀的回憶》: from初戀的回憶--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes!

15.《這個殺手不太冷》: No women, No kids. 體現專業殺手的敬業原則

《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.

《終結者》
"I\'ll be back!"

《英國病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that\'s all I\'ve wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.

《空軍一號》
「My family first」

《綠野仙蹤》
"There\'s no place like home."

《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

《我不是天使》
It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.

《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?

《鴨子湯》
I could dance with you』till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I』d rather dance with the cows』 till you came home.

《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don』t be stinchy,baby.

簡-愛 :

簡:您為什麼對我講這些?您和她(英格拉姆小姐)跟我有什麼關系?您以為我窮,不好看,就沒有感情嗎?告訴你吧,如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會讓您難以離開我,就想我現在難以離開您。可上帝沒有這樣做,但我的靈魂能夠同您的靈魂說話,彷彿我們都經過 墳墓,平等地站在上帝面前。

Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I'm poor and plain, Ihave no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you. But He did not. But my spirit can address yours, as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heaven equal.

簡:讓我走,先生。Let me go, sir.

羅切斯特:我愛你。我愛你!I love you. I love you!

簡:別,別讓我干傻事。No, don't make me foolish.

羅切斯特:傻事?我需要你,布蘭奇(英格拉姆小姐)有什麼?我知道我對她意味著什麼,是使她父親的土地變得肥沃的金錢。嫁給我,簡 。說你嫁給我。

Foolish? I need you. What's Blanch to me? I know what I am to her. Money to manure her father's land with. Marry me, Jane. Say you marry me.

簡:你是說真的?You mean it?

羅切斯特:你的懷疑折磨著我,答應吧,答應吧。(他把她摟在懷里,吻她。)上帝饒恕我,別讓任何人干涉我,她是我的,是我的。

You torture me with your doubts.Say yes,say yes(He takes hersintoshis arm and kisser her.)God forgive me.And let no men meddle with me.She is mine.Mine.

簡發現羅切斯特先生有個精神失常的妻子之後。After Jane finds out Mr. Rochester has an insane wife.

羅切斯特:總算出來了。你把自己關在房間里一個人傷心。一句責難的話也沒有。什麼都沒有。這就是對我的懲罰?我不是有心要這樣傷你,你相信嗎?我無論如何也不會傷害你,我怎麼辦?都對你說了我就會失去你,那我還不如去死。

So come out at last.You shut yourself in your room and grieve alone. Not one word of reproach.Nothing.Is that to be my punishment? I didn't mean to wound you like this. Do you believe that?I wouldn't hurt you not for the world.What was I to do? Confess everything I might as well have lost my life.

簡:你已經失去我了,愛德華。我也失去了您。You have lost me, Edward.And I've lost you.

羅切斯特:為什麼跟我說這些?繼續懲罰我嗎?簡,我已經受夠了!我生平第一次找到我真正的愛,你不要把她拿走。

Why did you say that to me? To punish me a little longer? Jane, I've been though! For the first time I have found what I can truly love. Don't take if away from me.

簡:我必須離開您。I must leave you.

㈨ 好萊塢電影里的經典台詞

「There』s no place like home。」(世界上再沒有地方像家一樣),《綠野仙蹤》(1939)的小女孩桃樂斯歷經重重冒險,最後總算回到家。

「Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship。」(路易斯,我想這是一段美好友誼的開始),《北非諜影》(1942)中,亨佛利鮑嘉讓心愛的女人隨丈夫而去後,在機場說了這句話。

「You talk in to me?」(你在對我說話嗎?),《計程車司機》(1976)勞勃迪尼諾練習耍酷拔槍時所說的台詞。

「我願意付出一切,只求能再次接觸你一次!」--《人鬼情未了》

「躲在遠處向人扔炸彈,不知是武器更先進了,還是人類更膽怯了」。—《獨立日》

很多年前你就對我說過這句話,但從那時起我的頭腦就絕對是清醒的。我奪取了你的全部生活,占據了你在世界上的位置,我奪取了你的一切。我奪取了你的錢,奪走了你的姑娘。你為什麼還不開槍? --《美國往事》

The end ,is only the beginning 。 --《美夢成真》

我以為你的呼吸聲是雨聲,在我死前,是多麼地渴望, 甘霖能再一次降落我的臉龐 --《英國病人》

現在很清楚,我向你走去,你向我走來已經很久很久了。雖然在我們相會之前誰也不知道對方的存在。 --《廊橋遺夢》

當我決定和你度過下半輩子時,我希望我的下半生趕快開始 --《當哈利遇見莎莉》

我們要學會珍惜我們生活的每一天。因為,這每一天的開始,都將是我們餘下生命之中的第一天,除非我們即將死去。 --《美國美人》

真正的愛情是屬於成年人的。 --《廊橋遺夢》

But you must give me a reason to live on.但你必須給我一個繼續生存下去的理由。 --《聞香識女人》

我肯定我們會分開;我肯定我們一方離另一方而去,在一個人死後。但更我肯定,我現在若不求你留下來陪我,我會後悔一輩子。 --《逃跑的新娘》

If you jump, I jump.你跳,我也跳。 --《鐵達尼號》

Name? 姓名?--《辛德勒名單》

愛一個人需要理由嗎?可能不,愛一個人需要付出嗎?YES!而且是無怨無悔的! --《天使之城〉

當我們沒有得到正確答案時,那隻是因為我們問錯了問題。 --《 American History X》

當救世主就象談戀愛一樣,你並不知道為什麼,可你就是確定。--《黑客帝國》

當你不能控制別人,就要控制你自己。 --《刑事偵輯檔案》

「不要相信漂亮的女人,由其是不穿衣服的裸體女人。」 --《偷天陷井》

「就是一台洗衣機,我兒子也能給開回來!」--《阿波羅13號》

「千萬不要恨你的敵人,這會影響你的判斷力。」 --《教父》 女人漂亮而燦爛的笑臉里,有著男人不曾也不能逾越的坎…… --《漂亮媽媽》

賽車和做人一樣,有時候要停,有時候要沖 --《極速傳說》

愛是能夠凝視你的所愛,並說,我們凡事攜手合作,我們選擇了彼此,勝於其它一切。--《戰栗追緝令》

「Mrs. Robinson,you』re trying to sece me,aren』t you?」(羅賓森太太,你正在挑逗我吧?),《畢業生》(1967)中,年紀輕輕的傻小子達斯汀霍夫曼被自己女朋友的媽媽色誘。

「Tomorrow is another day。」(明天又是新的一天),《亂世佳人》(1939)的結尾,命運乖舛的費雯麗站在樹下迎向陽光,說出這句百折不撓的名句。

閱讀全文

與歐美電影經典勵志台詞相關的資料

熱點內容
魔獸電影在哪裡拍的 瀏覽:929
如何把電影保存到電腦上嗎 瀏覽:892
被海水包住的人動漫電影 瀏覽:359
香搞笑的電影大全 瀏覽:543
鄧超18號上映的電影有哪些 瀏覽:584
類似秋霞的電影網 瀏覽:567
水蛭吸血的美國電影 瀏覽:875
手機電影網女狙擊手 瀏覽:829
內地2015年電影排行榜 瀏覽:33
dob電影網 瀏覽:136
電影愛情動作片有哪些 瀏覽:208
哪些外國電影好看 瀏覽:869
六百英里電影講什麼 瀏覽:424
法國電影別離的影評 瀏覽:310
最後的女卧底美國電影 瀏覽:804
桃江電影院 瀏覽:7
微電影很黃的有哪些 瀏覽:554
路虎攬勝美國電影 瀏覽:226
電影片一吻定情2015免費 瀏覽:267
提防小手電筒影網 瀏覽:504