Ⅰ 經典英文台詞(愛情篇)
我這里有好多經典電影的中文英文劇本 qq 80382274
Where there is great love, there are always miracles.
哪裡有真愛存在,哪裡就有奇跡。
Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.
愛情就像一隻蝴蝶,它喜歡飛到哪裡,就把歡樂帶到哪裡。
If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.
假如每次想起你我都會得到一朵鮮花,那麼我將永遠在花叢中徜徉。
Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.
有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多麼希望自己再度迷失。
At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
每一個沐浴在愛河中的人都是詩人。
Look into my eyes - you will see what you mean to me.
看看我的眼睛,你會發現你對我而言意味著什麼。
Distance makes the hearts grow fonder.
距離使兩顆心靠得更近。
I need him like I need the air to breathe.
我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空氣。
If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me.
如果沒有相等的愛,那就讓我愛多一些吧。
Love is a vine that grows into our hearts.
愛是長在我們心裡的藤蔓。
If I know what love is, it is because of you.
因為你,我懂得了愛。
Love is the greatest refreshment in life.
愛情是生活最好的提神劑。
Love never dies.
愛情永不死。
The darkness is no darkness with thee.
有了你,黑暗不再是黑暗。
We cease loving ourselves if no one loves us.
如果沒有人愛我們,我們也就不會再愛自己了。
There is no remedy for love but to love more.
治療愛的創傷唯有加倍地去愛。
When love is not madness, it is not love.
如果愛不瘋狂就不是愛了。
A heart that loves is always young.
有愛的心永遠年輕
Love is blind.
愛情是盲目的。
Love is like the moon, when it does not increase, it decreases.
愛情就像月亮,不增則減。
The soul cannot live without love.
靈魂不能沒有愛而存在。
Brief is life, but love is long.
生命雖短,愛卻綿長。
Who travels for love finds a thousand miles not longer than one.
在愛人眼裡,一千里的旅程不過一里。
Love keeps the cold out better than a cloak.
愛比大衣更能驅走寒冷。
Take away love, and our earth is a tomb.
沒有了愛,地球便成了墳墓。
My heart is with you.
我的愛與你同在。
I miss you so much already and I havent even left yet!
盡管還不曾離開,我已對你朝思暮想!
Ill think of you every step of the way.
我會想你,在漫漫長路的每一步。
Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you.
無論你身在何處,無論你為何忙碌,我都會在此守候。
Passionate love is a quenchless thirst.
熱烈的愛情是不可抑制的渴望。
The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a womans heart.
在這個世界上,男人最珍貴的財產就是一個女人的心。
One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life.That word is love.
有一個詞可以讓我們擺脫生活中所有的負擔和痛苦,那就是愛情。
Every day without you is like a book without pages.
沒有你的日子就像一本沒有書頁的書。
Love is hard to get into, but harder to get out of.
愛很難投入,但一旦投入,便更難走出。
Love is a light that never dims.
愛是一盞永不昏暗的明燈。
May your love soar on the wings of a dove in flight.
願你的愛乘著飛翔的白鴿,展翅高飛。
She who has never loved, has never lived.
人活著總要愛一回。
Life is the flower for which love is the honey.
生命如花,愛情是蜜。
No words are necessary between two loving hearts.
兩顆相愛的心之間不需要言語。
Precious things are very few in this world. That is the reason there is just one you.
在這世上珍貴的東西總是罕有,所以這世上只有一個你。
You make my heart smile.
我的心因你而笑。
The road to a lovers house is never long.
通往愛人家裡的路總不會漫長。
Why do the good girls, always want the bad boys?
為何好女孩總喜歡壞男孩?
Being with you is like walking on a very clear morning.
和你在一起就像在一個清爽的早晨漫步。
It is never too late to fall in love.
愛永遠不會嫌晚。
To the world you may be just one person. To the person you may be the world.
對於世界,你可能只是一個人,但對於某個人,你卻是整個世界。
Where there is love, there are always wishes.
哪裡有愛,哪裡就有希望。
You dont love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her.
你不會因為美麗去愛一個女人,但她卻會因為你的愛而變得美麗。
Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence.
愛是永恆的,外表可能改變,但本質永遠不變。
Love is not a matter of counting the days. Its making the days count.
愛情不是數著日子過去,它讓每個日子都變得有意義。
With the wonder of your love, the sun above always shines.
擁有你美麗的愛情,太陽就永遠明媚。
Love is a fabric that nature wove and fantasy embroidered.
愛情是一方織巾,用自然編織,用幻想點綴。
First love is unforgettable all ones life.
初戀是永生難忘的。
In the very smallest cot there is room enough for a loving pair.
哪怕是最小的茅舍,對一對戀人來說都有足夠的空間。
Love without end hath no end.
情綿綿,愛無邊。
Loves tongue is in the eyes.
愛情的話語全在雙眼之中。
In love folly is always sweet.
戀愛中,干傻事總是讓人感到十分美妙。
There is no hiding from lovers eyes.
什麼也瞞不過戀人的眼睛。
The only present love demands is love.
愛所祈求的唯一禮物就是愛。
The heart that once truly loves never forgets.
真摯戀愛過的心永不忘卻。
Love warms more than a thousand fires.
愛情的熾熱勝過千萬團的火。
Your smiling at me is my daily dose of magic.
你嫣然的微笑是我每日享受到的魅力。
Your kiss still burns on my lips, everyday of mine is so beautiful.
你的吻還在我的唇上發燙,從此我的日子變得如此美麗。
Love understands love; it needs no talk.
相愛的心息息相通,無需用言語傾訴。
Love me little and love me long.
不求情意綿綿,但求天長地久。
First impression of you is most lasting.
對你最初的印象,久久難以忘懷。
When the words I love you were said by you for the first time, my world blossoms.
第一次聽到你對我說我愛你,我的世界一瞬間鮮花綻開。
Tell me you are mine. Ill be yours through all the years, till the end of time.
請告訴我你是我的。歲歲年年,我都屬於你,永遠永遠。
Love is a fire which burns unseen.
愛情是無形燃燒的火焰。
I feel happy at times we have had angry words but these have been kissed away.
我們生氣爭執時,愛的雙唇把它們吻得無影無蹤,我的心也頓覺甜蜜。
You cannot appreciate happiness unless you have known sadness too.
不知道什麼是憂傷,就不會真正感激幸福。
But if the while I think on thee, dear friend, all losses are restored, and sorrows end.
只要我一想起你,親愛的人,所有的失落和遺憾煙消雲散。
When the words I love you were said by you for the first time, my world blossoms.
第一次聽到你對我說我愛你,我的世界一瞬間鮮花綻開。
I love you not for whom you are, but who I am when Im by your side.
我愛你並不是因為你是誰,而是因為我在你身邊的時候我是誰。
No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them wont make you cry.
沒有人值得你流淚,值得你流淚的人是不會讓你哭的。
Just because someone doesnt love you as you wish, it doesnt mean youre not loved with all his/her being.
只因為某人不如你所願愛你,並不意味著你不被別人所愛。
A true friend is the one who holds your hand and touches your heart.
一個真正的朋友會握著你的手,觸動你的心。
The worst way to miss someone is to be seated by his/her side and know youll never have him/her.
錯過一個人最可怕的方式就是:坐在他/她的身旁,你卻知道永遠都不會擁有他/她。
Never stop smiling, not even when youre sad, someone might fall in love with your smile.
永遠都不要停止微笑,即使是在你難過的時候,說不定有人會因為你的笑容而愛上你。
You may only be a person in this world, but for someone, youre the world.
你可能只是這個世界上的一個人,但對於某人來說,你就是全世界。
Dont spend time with someone who doesnt care spending it with you.
不要把時間花在一個不在乎與你一起分享的人身上。
Maybe God wants you to meet many wrong jpeople before you meet the right one, so when this happens, youll be thankful.
也許上帝讓你在遇見那個合適的人之前遇見很多錯誤的人,所以,當這一切發生的時候,你應該心存感激。
Dont cry because it came to an end. Smile because it happened.
不要因為它的結束而哭,應當為它的發生而笑。
Ⅱ 關於國外的愛情電影的經典台詞有哪些
you jump i jump你跳我跳,翻譯:生死相隨
Ⅲ 求歐美愛情電影中的經典台詞,跪謝!
《As good as it gets 盡善盡美|貓尿先生|漸入佳境》
Melvin:"you make me want to be a
better man."
Melvin: 是你另我想成為一個更好的人?
Carol:"that's maybe the best compliment of my
life."
Carol:這可能是我此生聽過的最受用的恭維。
《Shadowlands 曾經深愛過|幻境》
"I can't have the happiness of yesterday without
the pain of today."
沒有今天的痛苦,哪來昨天的幸福。
《Moulin Rouge 紅磨坊》
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love
and be loved in return."
一生中最重要的就是學會愛和被愛
《Jerry Maguire
甜心先生/征服情海/傑里·馬奎爾》
Jerry:" i love you,you…complete
me."
Jerry:我愛你,你讓我變得完滿。
Dorothy:"shut up,just shut up, you had me at
'hello'."
Dorothy:停,別說了,我見你第一眼時就已經被你征服了。
《when Harry Met Sally》很經典的一部愛情戲劇:電影最後Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白
And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible!
(我來這)不是因為我寂寞,也不是因為除夕夜。今晚我上這來,因為如果你知道了自己想和誰一起度過餘生,你會希望餘生開始得越早越好!
Ⅳ 電影《美國往事》中的經典愛情對白怎麼說的來著
電影《美國往事》中的經典愛情對白:
Your navel is a bowl Well-rounded with no lack of wine.Your belly,a heap of wheat Surrounded with lilies.Your breasts , Clusters of grapes.Your breath,sweet-scented as apples.
你的肚臍如圓杯,不缺調和的酒。你的腰如麥穗,圍繞著百合花。你的雙乳,像累累的葡萄。你的氣息,如香甜的蘋果。
我的愛已經准備好
他的皮膚閃爍著黃金般的光輝
他的雙頰更是豐潤
他的眼如鴿子般明亮
他的身體有象牙的光澤
他的腿如大理石般堅硬
若將這些優點加起來
他是可愛的
但永遠將是個沒出息的混混
所以永遠不會成為我的愛
多可惜!
"Run, Noodles, your mom's calling you." ——Deborah
《美國往事》是一部由瑟吉歐·萊昂執導,羅伯特·德尼羅、詹姆斯·伍茲、伊麗莎白·麥戈文、塔斯黛·韋爾德等人主演的劇情片。
影片以紐約的猶太社區為背景,講述了主人公「面條」從懵懂少年成長為黑幫大佬的歷程,同時也展現了美國從20世紀20年代到60年代的黑幫史。1984年2月,該片在美國上映。1985年,該片獲得了第8屆日本電影學院獎最佳外語片等獎項。
Ⅳ 求歐美經典愛情電影的台詞,註明中英文
1、《愛情故事》 Love means never having to say you are sorry. 愛意味著永不說後悔。
2、《手札情緣》---Maybe I was a bird in another life.---If you're a bird,I am a bird.--我在前世也許是一隻鳥。--如果你是一隻鳥,那我也是一隻鳥。
3、《甜心先生》---You complete me......---Shut up! You had me at hello,you had me at hello.--你使我完美起來...--別這么說,第一次見面時你就擁有了我,擁有了我。
4、《當哈里遇到莎莉時》 I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night.我愛你是我晚上就寢前最想聊天的人。
5、《幽靈》 ---I love you Molly. I always have.---Ditto.我愛你,莫莉,我永遠愛。--我也一樣。
6、《我最好朋友的婚禮》Choose me.Marry me.Let me make you happy.選我吧,娶我吧,讓我給你幸福。
7、《初戀五十次》Being with you is the only way I could hold the happy life. You are the girl of my dream and apparently I'm the one of yours.只有跟你在一起,我才會有幸福的生活。你是我夢中的女孩。當然我也是你夢中的男孩。
8、《全民情聖》There's only one person that makes me feel like I can fly. That's you.世上只有一個人讓我覺得我自己能夠飛起來,她就是你。
9.《泰坦尼克號》You jump, I jump. 你跳,我就跳.
All life is a game of luck. 生活本來就全靠運氣。
I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up. 我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
10.《初戀的回憶》It's like the wind. You can't see it, but you can feel it.
Ⅵ 經典的歐美愛情電影對白,要中文的
你好!
亂世佳人:
Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎
After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!
As God is my witness,I』ll never be hungry again.
上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。
魂斷藍橋:
雨中相會時,
浪漫的羅伊當即向瑪拉求婚。
兩人的對話
Myra,what do you think
we're going to do today?
瑪拉,你認為我們今天該干什麽?
Well,I...I...
我。。。我。。。
Oh,you won't have time for that!
現在你沒有時間這樣啦!
For what?
哪樣?
For hesitating.
這樣猶豫!
No more hesitating for you.
你不能再猶豫啦!
No?
不能嗎?
No.
不能。
Well,what am I going to do instead?
那我該干什麽呢?
You're going to get married.
去跟我結婚。
Oh,Roy,you must be mad!
哦,羅伊,你瘋了吧?
I know it!Marvelous sensation!
我知道我瘋了。這是奇妙的感覺。
Oh,Roy,do be sensible.
哦,羅伊,千萬理智些。
Not me!
我才不呢!
But you don't know me!
可你還不了解我呀!
Then I'll discover you.
Spend the rest of my life doing it.
那我就用我的一生去了解你。
Oh,Roy,this is wartime.
現在是戰爭時期。
It's...it's because you're leaving so soon,
你只是,只是因為快要離開。。。
because you feel that
因為你覺得
you must spend the whole of your life
in forty-eight hours.
你要在48小時內活完你整個的一生。
We're going to be married.
我們現在就去結婚!
It's you.
就是你,沒錯。
It'll never be anyone else.
別的人我永遠都不要。
But how can yu tell that?
可你怎麽能這樣肯定?
Now listen,darling.
好啦,親愛的。
None of your quibbling!
你不許再這樣支支吾吾啦!
None of your questioning!
不許再問了!
None of your doubts!
不許再懷疑了!
This is positive,you see?
這是絕對的,知道嗎?
This is affirmative,you see?
這是肯定的,知道嗎?
This is final,yu see?
就這樣決定了,你知道嗎?
You're going to marry me,you see?
你必須和我結婚,知道嗎?
I see.
我知道了。
Waterloo Bridge《魂斷藍橋》
'I loved you. I never shall. That's the truth, Roy. I never shall.'
『我愛你,從未愛過別人,永遠不會,這是真的,羅伊,永遠不會。』
羅馬假日:
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
我現在必須要離開你了。我將要走到那拐角,然後轉彎。你待在車里把車開走。答應我不要看著我走過那個轉彎口。只要把車開走離開我就象我離開你一樣。
嗯,人生不會盡如人意,不是嗎?
泰坦尼克號:
ROSE:Jack,我愛你!
JACK:別那樣,不說再見,堅持下去,你明白嗎?
ROSE:我感到很冷!
JACK:聽著,ROSE,...你一定能脫險,生活下去...
...生很多孩子,看著他們張,可享高壽...
...安息暖和的床上,不是在這里,
不是今晚,不是這樣死去,明白嗎?
ROSE:身上麻痹!
JACK:贏得船票...
...是我一生最幸運的事,
讓我可認識你,認識你真榮幸,萬分榮幸,
你一定要幫我,答應我活下去,
答應我,你不會放棄...
...無論發生什麼事,無論環境怎樣...
...ROSE,答應我,千萬別忘了!
ROSE:我答應你!
JACK:不要食言!
ROSE:我永不食言!
Ⅶ 誰能給我外國電影的一些經典台詞啊!
1.《阿甘正傳》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母親在臨終前對兒子說的話。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 當阿甘喊出這句話,讓我不能控制的掉下眼淚。 至今仍然忘不了。 在這個社會,誰能象阿甘一樣去愛。
2.《亂世佳人》: Tara! Home! I『ll go home, and I『ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的對白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise.
4.《兄弟連》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,」 But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄 們一同服役。"
5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直 到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回 來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!!
6.《偷天陷阱》經典對白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)
7.《四個婚禮和一個葬禮》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.
8.《大話西遊》大話西遊經典對白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!
9.《天煞-地球反擊戰》又叫《Independence day》獨立日:出自電影中,美國總統為號召全世界的人們一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而發表的一篇慷慨激昂的演講,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!
10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很經典的一部愛情戲劇:電影最後Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我來這)不是因為我寂寞,也不是因為除夕夜。今晚我上這來,因為如果你知道了自己想和誰一起度過餘生,你會希望餘生開始得越早越好!
11.《羅馬假日》:《羅馬假日》結尾奧黛麗.赫本的一句台詞 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live."
12.《007》:占士邦的口頭禪創吉尼斯記錄 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring.
13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.
14.《初戀的回憶》: from初戀的回憶--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes!
15.《這個殺手不太冷》: No women, No kids. 體現專業殺手的敬業原則
《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
《終結者》
"I\'ll be back!"
《英國病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that\'s all I\'ve wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
《空軍一號》
「My family first」
《綠野仙蹤》
"There\'s no place like home."
《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
《我不是天使》
It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.
《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
《鴨子湯》
I could dance with you』till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I』d rather dance with the cows』 till you came home.
《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don』t be stinchy,baby.
簡-愛 :
簡:您為什麼對我講這些?您和她(英格拉姆小姐)跟我有什麼關系?您以為我窮,不好看,就沒有感情嗎?告訴你吧,如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會讓您難以離開我,就想我現在難以離開您。可上帝沒有這樣做,但我的靈魂能夠同您的靈魂說話,彷彿我們都經過 墳墓,平等地站在上帝面前。
Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I'm poor and plain, Ihave no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you. But He did not. But my spirit can address yours, as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heaven equal.
簡:讓我走,先生。Let me go, sir.
羅切斯特:我愛你。我愛你!I love you. I love you!
簡:別,別讓我干傻事。No, don't make me foolish.
羅切斯特:傻事?我需要你,布蘭奇(英格拉姆小姐)有什麼?我知道我對她意味著什麼,是使她父親的土地變得肥沃的金錢。嫁給我,簡 。說你嫁給我。
Foolish? I need you. What's Blanch to me? I know what I am to her. Money to manure her father's land with. Marry me, Jane. Say you marry me.
簡:你是說真的?You mean it?
羅切斯特:你的懷疑折磨著我,答應吧,答應吧。(他把她摟在懷里,吻她。)上帝饒恕我,別讓任何人干涉我,她是我的,是我的。
You torture me with your doubts.Say yes,say yes(He takes hersintoshis arm and kisser her.)God forgive me.And let no men meddle with me.She is mine.Mine.
簡發現羅切斯特先生有個精神失常的妻子之後。After Jane finds out Mr. Rochester has an insane wife.
羅切斯特:總算出來了。你把自己關在房間里一個人傷心。一句責難的話也沒有。什麼都沒有。這就是對我的懲罰?我不是有心要這樣傷你,你相信嗎?我無論如何也不會傷害你,我怎麼辦?都對你說了我就會失去你,那我還不如去死。
So come out at last.You shut yourself in your room and grieve alone. Not one word of reproach.Nothing.Is that to be my punishment? I didn't mean to wound you like this. Do you believe that?I wouldn't hurt you not for the world.What was I to do? Confess everything I might as well have lost my life.
簡:你已經失去我了,愛德華。我也失去了您。You have lost me, Edward.And I've lost you.
羅切斯特:為什麼跟我說這些?繼續懲罰我嗎?簡,我已經受夠了!我生平第一次找到我真正的愛,你不要把她拿走。
Why did you say that to me? To punish me a little longer? Jane, I've been though! For the first time I have found what I can truly love. Don't take if away from me.
簡:我必須離開您。I must leave you.
Ⅷ 盤點歐美經典愛情電影中的經典台詞
《超市夜未眠》電影最後的一段話很有感覺「很久以前我想知道愛是什麼,若你願意,它就近在咫尺。你只需看見,它為美所包圍。隱藏在你生命的浮光掠影之中。如果你不停留片刻,也許你與你擦肩而過。」《返老還童》女主:當我皮膚變得又老又鬆弛時,你還會愛我嗎? 男主:當我滿臉粉刺時,你還會愛我嗎? 變得膽小怕事的時候?當我尿床的時候?珍惜~經典。《分手信》「別了」因為那不單單是對她的傷害,還有你。愛他就因該給她一次又一次的機會哪怕你受到傷害。因為有「愛」。最近看的幾部電影
Ⅸ 有哪些出現「我愛你」台詞的電影片段
這句話在愛情電影出現得都挺多的,尤其是歐美電影。但要說最經典的,要數《大話西遊》里孫悟空對紫霞仙子的那段深情告白。
相對來說,"我愛你"這句話在國外電影里出現的頻率就比較高了,畢竟這句話對他們來說就似一句口頭禪,他們表達得也比較直接。如《泰坦尼克號》《傲慢與偏見》《天使之城》《這殺手不太冷》等經典電影都要這句台詞的片段。
Ⅹ 100句愛情電影經典台詞有哪些
100句愛情電影經典台詞有人生下來的時候都只有一半,為了找到另一半而在人世間行走。有的人很幸運,很快就找到了。而有人卻要找一輩子。
有些人一輩子都在騙人,而有些人用一輩子去騙一個人。往往都是事情改變人,人卻改變不了事情。我猜著了開頭,但我猜不中這結局。這么多年,牽著你的手,就象左手牽著右手沒有感覺,但砍下去也會生疼。如果我知道怎麼舍棄你,那該有多好。等。